Adam M. Lustberg
Top Rated Criminal Defense Attorney in Hackensack, NJ
Selected to Rising Stars: 2013 - 2018
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Please visit the Super Lawyers Selection Process for a detailed description of the Super Lawyers selection methodology.
Attorney Adam M. Lustberg is the founder and owner of Lustberg Law Offices, LLC, which has office locations in Hackensack, New Jersey and New York, New York. Nationally recognized as one of the top trial attorneys in his region as well as the entire country, Mr. Lustberg devotes his practice solely to criminal defense, and he provides unmatched and much-needed counsel and support to clients throughout Bergen and Passaic counties and the surrounding areas who stand accused of any type of felony or misdemeanor offense.
Mr. Lustberg has maintained a passion for criminal defense since interning with the Essex County Public Defender’s Office during law school. Since entering private practice, he has handled numerous criminal cases and advocated on behalf of more than 30 defendants in detention hearings under New Jersey's revamped criminal justice reform system. He also has extensive experience dealing with juvenile criminal cases, and he has achieved a long record of securing acquittals, dismissals and reductions of charges for those accused of DUI, drug crimes, violent crimes, property crimes and more.
Honored for his outstanding professionalism and legal abilities, Mr. Lustberg has earned a Top 100 Trial Lawyer designation from The National Trial Lawyers, and (201) Magazine has named him among Bergen's Best Lawyers. He has also received many other consistent top rankings and endorsements from his peers, and he has received Superb, 10 out of 10 client ratings on Avvo.
Mr. Lustberg began his legal career in 2004 after obtaining his Juris Doctor from Seton Hall University School of Law and his licenses to practice from both the New Jersey State and New York State Bar Associations. In addition to completing an internship with the Essex County Public Defender’s Office through Seton Hall University Law School’s Pro Bono Program, he returned to the office through school's Juvenile Justice Clinic his final year, where he gained invaluable experience working with juveniles during initial proceedings.
A consummate professional, Mr. Lustberg maintains active involvement in his legal community through his memberships with the American Bar Association, the New Jersey State and Bergen County Bar Associations, the Hudson County Bar Association, and the Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers of New Jersey, among his other professional affiliations.
- 100%Criminal Defense
Arrest & Arraignment, Assault & Battery, Criminal Fraud, Criminal Law, Drug & Alcohol Violations, Expungement, False Accusations, Felony, Juvenile Delinquency, Misdemeanor, Murder, Parole, Probation, Sex Offenses, Tax Evasion, Theft, Criminal Domestic Violence
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2022
- Rising Stars: 2013 - 2018
About Adam M. Lustberg
First Admitted: 2004, New Jersey
Professional Webpage: https://www.lustberglaw.com/attorney-profile/
- “Bergen’s Best Lawyers” by (201) Magazine
- “The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers” list in 2014
- Included in the "Super Lawyers – Rising Stars” list
- 10 out of 10 rating on Avvo
- Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers of New Jersey
- Hudson County Bar Association
- Bergen County Bar Association
- New Jersey
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- American Bar Association, 2013
- New York
Pro bono/Community Service
- Seton Hall University’s Pro Bono Program
- Seton Hall University’s Juvenile Justice Clinic
- Paterson police seized three loaded guns – one of which had been stolen – in a trio of separate incidents just days… https://t.co/RFByU7Pft2
- Shoplifting occurs more often than people might think. According to the National Association for Shoplifting Preven… https://t.co/fAiltUrDif
- A suspected shoplifting gang who are said to have stolen $70,000 of designer gear were filmed ramming a NYPD cop ca… https://t.co/iOXc7o3hmI
- In New Jersey and around the country, we see that terroristic threats are on the rise. Anyone can be charged with a… https://t.co/qdxogW5NWc
Last Updated: 5/15/2022