Kenneth R. Rush
Top rated Family Law attorney in Hackensack, New JerseyDiLorenzo & Rush
Practice Areas: Family Law; view more
Licensed in New Jersey since: 1989
Education: Rutgers School of Law - Camden
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Please visit the Super Lawyers Selection Process for a detailed description of the Super Lawyers selection methodology.
A Hackensack, New Jersey, attorney with over three decades of experience, Kenneth R. Rush, Esq. is a partner at the law firm of DiLorenzo & Rush. With a long record of efficiently obtaining successful results for his clients, Mr. Rush is well-versed in the following practice areas:
· Child custody and support
· Business and commercial law
· Real estate law and contracts
· Litigation and appeals
Mr. Rush graduated cum laude with a B.S. in political science from the University of Scranton, Pennsylvania, in 1985. He then received his Juris Doctor from Rutgers School of Law in Camden. While there, he was placed on the dean’s list and the Jessup International Law Moot Court Team.
Licensed to practice in New Jersey since 1989, Mr. Rush is also qualified to appear in all the state courts of New York. He has handled hundreds of cases in the Superior Court of New Jersey, New Jersey Appellate Division, New York Supreme and Family Courts, and before the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey, the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York and the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York. He has served as the Borough Attorney for the Borough of Lincoln Park, New Jersey since 2014.
Before partnering with his current law firm, Mr. Rush worked as a litigation associate for another prominent New Jersey law firm. He also served as a judicial clerk for Justice John E. Wallace, Jr. at the Superior Court of New Jersey.
Mr. Rush has received a great deal of recognition from his clients and peers. He is an active member of the New York State Bar Association, the Bronx County Bar Association, the American Bar Association, the New Jersey State Bar Association and the Bergen County Bar Association. He served as a councilman of the Borough of Hillsdale for almost a decade.
Practice areasFamily Law
Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Father's Rights, Marital Property
- 100% Family Law
First Admitted: 1989, New Jersey
Professional Webpage: https://www.dilorenzo-rush.com/attorney/rush-kenneth-r/
- University of Scranton, Scranton, Pennsylvania B.S. - 1985 Honors: cum laude Major: Political Science
- Richard J. Hughes Inns of Court Graduate
- International Law Honors, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey School of Law
- Jessup International Law Moot Court Team, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey School of Law
- Bergen County Bar Association, Member, 1997
- New Jersey Bar Association, Member, 1989
- Bronx County Bar Association, Member, 1997
- Borough of Hillsdale, Councilman, 1997 to 2007
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- New York
- New Jersey
Office location for Kenneth R. Rush
One University Plaza
Hackensack, NJ 07601
- Super Lawyers: 2022 - 2024