Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Hackensack, NJ
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Please visit the Super Lawyers Selection Process for a detailed description of the Super Lawyers selection methodology.
Mr. Faugno is licensed to practice law in all courts in the state of New Jersey and before the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey. He and his associates practice in the areas of complex personal injury and criminal defense litigation. His firm, Faugno & Associates, L.L.C., is located in Hackensack, New Jersey.
Mr. Faugno has been lead counsel in multiple high-profile cases, ranging from white collar executives charged with corporate misconduct, to individuals charged with homicide in the first degree and those charged with sexual assaults. His cases have been reported in various legal journals, including the New Jersey Law Journal, the New Jersey Lawyer and National Jury Verdict Search.
Mr. Faugno has obtained multi million dollar verdicts and settlements and has a high acquittal rate in the many and varied criminal jury trials in which he has been lead counsel.
- 40%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 40%Criminal Defense
- 20%General Litigation
- Super Lawyers: 2008 - 2010, 2012 - 2022
Certificates and Credentials
- New Jersey Board on Attorney Certification
Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Civil Trial Attorney
About Paul Faugno
First Admitted: 1985
Professional Webpage: http://www.faugnolawfirm.com/About-Us/Paul-Faugno.shtml
- Instructor, New Jersey Criminal Trial Skills class for young attorneys
- University of Denver, B.S.
- New Jersey
- Member, New Jersey Trial Association
- Member, New Jersey Criminal Defense Association
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Member, American Bar Association
Last Updated: 12/24/2020