David J. Singer
Top Rated Environmental Attorney in Hillsborough, NJ
Selected to Rising Stars: 2010 - 2019
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Please visit the Super Lawyers Selection Process for a detailed description of the Super Lawyers selection methodology.
Mr. Singer is a graduate of Vermont Law School and his practice focuses on environmental transaction, litigation and compliance matters, land use issues, and general civil litigation. Mr. Singer is licensed to practice law in both New Jersey and New York, and services clients from multistate corporations to the residential home owner.
Mr. Singer has been named a Rising Star and Super Lawyer for over 10 years in Super Lawyer and New Jersey Monthly Magazine and has an excellent rating by AVVO. He is also the past-President and a member of Business Network International (BNI), the largest business-networking organization in the world, and is the current president of the Bridgewater Professional Group.
About David J. Singer
First Admitted: 2006, New Jersey
Professional Webpage: https://www.vellasinger.com/nj-attorney-david-j-singer-esq/
- Master - Justice Stewart G. Pollock Environmental Inn of Court
- Middlesex County Bar Association Somerset County Bar Association
- Somerset County Bar Association
- Graduate of Cook College-Rutgers University with a Bachelor of Science in Environmental Policy
- The Loyal Son of Rutgers Award was originally created in 1958 to honor leadership and service to their Alma Mater. Each year in the Spring, the Rutgers Alumni Association honors those individuals who have made a significant contribution of service to our alma mater. Among awards made to alumni volunteers by the RAA, the Loyal Son and Loyal Daughter awards are the highest recognition of service., Loyal Son of Rutgers, Rutgers Alumni Association, 2013
- The Class of 1931 Award honors a recent graduate, ten years or more from graduation, for volunteer services to the RAA, to one’s class or community, or to other Rutgers constituencies. The award also recognizes potential for leadership in the future., Rutgers Alumni Association Class of 1931 Award, Rutgers Alumni Association, 2015
Pro bono/Community Service
- Trustee on the board for Jewish Family Services of Somerset, Hunterdon and Warren Counties, 2019
Last Updated: 5/15/2022