Ann M. Waeger
Top Rated Real Estate Attorney in Iselin, NJ
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Please visit the Super Lawyers Selection Process for a detailed description of the Super Lawyers selection methodology.
Ann M. Waeger is a top-rated attorney practicing in the Iselin, New Jersey area. Providing legal representation in New Jersey for a variety of different issues, Ann Waeger was selected to Super Lawyers for 2005 - 2018. She is admitted to practice before the courts in New Jersey.
After completing undergraduate studies, Ann M. Waeger attended law school. Ann Waeger was enrolled at Fordham University School of Law. She earned a juris doctor degree in 1983. Ann Waeger was admitted to the practice of law in 1984.
Attorneys like Ann M. Waeger are recognized by their peers for their outstanding work and commitment to the spirit of the legal profession. Their knowledge of the law, professional work ethic, and advocacy on behalf of their clients allow them to stand out among other attorneys in the field.
Ann Waeger represents clients with Real Estate: Business issues. Additional legal issues represented include Environmental.
Certificates and Credentials
- Top 50: 2014 Women New Jersey Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2013 Women New Jersey Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2012 New Jersey Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2012 Women New Jersey Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2011 Women New Jersey Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2010 New Jersey Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2010 Women New Jersey Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2009 Women New Jersey Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2005 Women New Jersey Super Lawyers
Last Updated: 5/15/2022