Samuel M. Gaylord
Top Rated Workers' Compensation Attorney in Lawrenceville, NJ
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Please visit the Super Lawyers Selection Process for a detailed description of the Super Lawyers selection methodology.
- Free Consultation
As a Partner of Szaferman Lakind Blumstein & Blader in Mercer County, New Jersey, attorney Samuel M. Gaylord provides exceptional representation and support to clients across New Jersey who have legal needs involving any of the following:
· Workers' compensation
· Social Security Disability
· Disability Pension Appeals (PERS) (PFRS) (TPAF)
Certified in Workers' Compensation law by the New Jersey Supreme Court, Mr. Gaylord has more than 26 years of legal experience, and he has achieved considerable success helping injured and disabled workers obtain the finances they need to support themselves and their families when they can no longer work.
In recognition for his impeccable professionalism and irreproachable ethical standards, Mr. Gaylord has earned a Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished* peer review rating along with the organization's Silver Client Champion Award. He has also received a Top 5% ranking from America's Most Honored Professionals as well as many other consistent top rankings and endorsements from his peers, including Young Lawyer of the Year awards in 2002 and 2003.
Honored for his outstanding client service and commitment to those he serves, Mr. Gaylord has also received Superb, 10 out of 10 client ratings on Avvo as well as the site's Clients' Choice Award for 2019. In addition, he and his law firm have received numerous testimonials and referrals from their satisfied clients.
A 1991 graduate of Syracuse University, Mr. Gaylord obtained his Juris Doctor from Seton Hall Law School in 1994. He is admitted to practice in New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Washington, D.C., as well as before the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey and the U.S. Supreme Court.
A leader in his legal community, Mr. Gaylord has served as president of the Mercer County Bar Association and barrister of the New Jersey Workers' Compensation American Inn of Court. He is a member of the New Jersey State and American Bar Associations, among his other professional affiliations, and he regularly conducts lectures and seminars throughout his region and across the country on a variety of legal topics related to workers' compensation and disability law.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
- 70%Workers' Compensation: Claimant
- 20%Administrative Law
- 10%Social Security Disability
- Super Lawyers: 2006 - 2022
Certificates and Credentials
- New Jersey Board on Attorney Certification
Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Workers' Compensation Law Attorney
About Samuel M. Gaylord
First Admitted: 1995, New Jersey
Professional Webpage: https://www.szaferman.com/attorneys/samuel-m-gaylord/
- Member, Association of American Justice
- Pennsylvania, 2002
- Barrister Member, The American Inns of Court Foundation for Workers Compensation in New Jersey
- Member, American Bar Association
- New Jersey, 1995
- President-Elect, Mercer County Bar Association, 2012
- Member, Mercer County Bar Association
- Dist. of Columbia, 2002
- President, Mercer County Bar Association, 2013 - 2014
- Member, New Jersey State Bar Association
- Young Lawyer of the Year, Mercer County, 2002
- AV Rated Martindale-Hubbell
- Young Lawyer of the Year Service to the Bar Award, New Jersey State Bar Association, 2003
Pro bono/Community Service
- Member, Ewing Democratic Club
- J.D. Seton Hall University School of Law, 1994
- Syracuse University, B.A., 1991
- Certified Workers Compensation Law Attorney, 2002
- When should you apply for #socialsecuritydisability following an injury? https://t.co/K5G43LcI68 https://t.co/f063yZfSsC
- We have free information available on our website, and if you don’t find what you’re looking for, feel free to give… https://t.co/J6tNQSeLJn
- Workers’ Compensation and #SocialSecurityDisability Benefits for Non-Citizens. https://t.co/TkXkQiDg74 https://t.co/Jwf1Hoc8j6
- We have free information available on our website, and if you don’t find what you’re looking for, feel free to give… https://t.co/gjJzoaIShy
- Weird Law in Bernards Township: It is illegal to frown as the town is a “Frown-Free Town Zone”. https://t.co/SEGqe8lhIw
Last Updated: 5/15/2022