Charles C. Rifici
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Lebanon, NJ
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Please visit the Super Lawyers Selection Process for a detailed description of the Super Lawyers selection methodology.
Charles joined the Firm in 2014 after completing a family clerkship in Somerset County, NJ with the Honorable Anthony F. Picheca, J.S.C. Charles received his J.D. from Rutgers School of Law in 2013. In law school, he was selected to be a Marshall Brennan Fellow, a program that teaches the Constitution to high school students in Camden. He also served as the Managing Research Editor for the Rutgers Journal of Law and Public Policy. Charles is licensed to practice in New Jersey and Pennsylvania and is a member of the Hunterdon County Bar Association and the New Jersey State Bar Association.
Charles’s primary concentration is in the area of Family Law and Divorce. He also handles municipal and criminal matters as well as civil litigation. He was selected to the list of New Jersey Rising Stars by Thomson Reuters in 2021 marking his fifth consecutive year being so selected.
About Charles C. Rifici
First Admitted: 2013, New Jersey
Professional Webpage: http://www.rotololawfirm.com/charles-c-rifici-esq.html
- Hunterdon County Bar Association, Member: 2013 - Present
- Pennsylvania, Admitted to Practice: 2014
- New Jersey, Admitted to Practice: 2013
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Member: 2014 - Present
- Selected to the 2021 NJ Rising Stars list, NJ Rising Star, Thomson Reuters, 2021
- Selected to the 2020 NJ Rising Stars list, NJ Rising Star, Thomson Reuters, 2020
- Selected to the 2019 NJ Rising Stars list, NJ Rising Star, Thomson Reuters, 2019
- Selected to the 2018 NJ Rising Stars list, NJ Rising Stars, Thomson Reuters, 2018
- Selected to the 2017 NJ Rising Stars list, NJ Rising Stars, Thomson Reuters, 2017
Last Updated: 5/15/2022