Stuart M. Nachbar
Top rated bankruptcy attorney in Livingston, New JerseyLaw Office of Stuart M. Nachbar, P.C.
Practice Areas: Bankruptcy, Creditor debtor rights; view more
Licensed in New Jersey since: 1994
Education: The Thomas M. Cooley Law School
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Please visit the Super Lawyers Selection Process for a detailed description of the Super Lawyers selection methodology.
Law Office of Stuart M. Nachbar, P.C.354 Eisenhower Parkway
Livingston, NJ 07039 Visit website
An efficient bankruptcy law attorney, Stuart M. Nachbar established his eponymous law firm a decade ago to provide competent bankruptcy representation to clients facing financial struggles in Livingston, New Jersey. He has been successful in discharging millions of dollars in debt for clients in Essex, Warren, Sussex, Morris, Passaic, Union, Somerset, Hunterdon, Bergen, Hudson and Middlesex counties and across New Jersey.
With extensive knowledge and nearly three decades of experience handling all aspects of bankruptcy litigation, Mr. Nachbar is aware that each client’s goals, income and assets are different, and strives to provide customized services from initial filing to final discharge. Before founding the Law Office of Stuart M. Nachbar, P.C., he worked at a well-known bankruptcy law firm for 10 years. He takes on cases related to Chapter 7, 13 and 11 bankruptcy, loan modifications, collections, creditor-debtor issues, wage garnishments, creditor harassment and more.
Mr. Nachbar is also well-versed in administrative and special needs law matters and strives to fulfill the educational requirements of students with special needs. As a father of a disabled child, he understands firsthand the unique needs of disabled children and their parents and efficiently advocates for them at committee meetings, due process hearings and mediations. He also has experience handling personal injury cases.
A Bachelor of Arts graduate of the State University of New York at Albany, Mr. Nachbar completed his legal education at the Western Michigan University Thomas M. Cooley Law School. He is licensed to practice in New Jersey (1994), the New Jersey Supreme Court, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 3rd Circuit, the U.S. Supreme Court, the U.S. Tax Court, the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Districts of New Jersey and New York, and the U.S. District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York.
Mr. Nachbar is a recipient of numerous awards and recognitions from prestigious organizations. In addition to being rated AV Preeminent* through Martindale-Hubbell, he was bestowed with its Client Champion Award in 2013. Furthermore, he was listed among the Top Lawyers in New Jersey by Legal Network, accredited A+ by the Better Business Bureau, and rated 10 out of 10 on Avvo.
*We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the U.S. Bankruptcy Code.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasBankruptcy: consumer, Creditor debtor rights: consumer, Bankruptcy: business
Bankruptcy law, Collections, Debt discharge, Loan modifications
- 70% Bankruptcy: consumer
- 20% Creditor debtor rights: consumer
- 10% Bankruptcy: business
First Admitted: 1994, New Jersey
Professional Webpage: https://snanj.com/about/
- Counsel for Veteran's Chamber of Commerce
- Union Township Chamber of Commerce
- Bankruptcy Inns of Court
- Adelphi University Paralegal Program - Graduated Top Honors in the Generalist Program, 1992
- Graduated State University of New York at Albany B.A. Political Science, 1990
- Admitted to the United States Supreme Court Bar, 1999
- US Bankruptcy Court New Jersey and New York
- US Supreme Court, US Tax Court
- New Jersey Supreme Court
- New Jersey Appellate Court
- New Jersey Superior Court
- Admitted Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, 2005
- Admitted to United States District Court: State of New York, Eastern District, 2018
- Admitted to United States District Court: State of New York, Southern District, 2018
- Admitted United States Tax Court, 2017
- Admitted Supreme Court of the State of New York, Third Judicial Department, 2018
- William Gindin Bankruptcy Bench Bar Conference, Presenter, Presenter, William Gindin Bankruptcy Bench Bar Conference, 2008
- Top Lawyers in New Jersey as published by the Legal Network, 2013
- Martindale Hubbell AV Preeminent Rating
- Martindale Hubbell Client Distinction Award, 2013
- Top Lawyers in New Jersey as published by the Legal Network
- Special Education
Office location for Stuart M. Nachbar
354 Eisenhower Parkway
Livingston, NJ 07039
- Super Lawyers: 2023