Martin K. Indik
Top Rated Professional Liability Attorney in Monmouth Junction, NJ
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Please visit the Super Lawyers Selection Process for a detailed description of the Super Lawyers selection methodology.
A highly regarded civil trial lawyer, Martin K. Indik is an attorney at Indik McNamara & Dallarda PC. From the firm's office in Monmouth Junction, New Jersey, he provides representation to people and businesses throughout Middlesex and Mercer counties and other parts of the state. Admitted to practice before all New Jersey state courts since 1983, Mr. Indik is also admitted to practice in Pennsylvania. He has been certified in civil trial law by the Board on Attorney Certification of the Supreme Court of New Jersey since 1995.
A significant portion of Mr. Indik's practice involves his representation of clients who have been the victims of professional negligence. This has included medical malpractice, and his caseload in this regard has included claims of surgical errors, failure to diagnose, misdiagnoses, medication mistakes, emergency room errors, and hospital negligence, among others. Mr. Indik has also handled cases involving legal malpractice, and he has worked on cases that have been grounded on conflicts of interest, failing to file a lawsuit before the applicable statute of limitations has expired, not filing important documents, and the misappropriation of clients' funds.
Mr. Indik also has experience in other forms of civil litigation, including business disputes, and his background has also encompassed estate planning and administration. His superior track record in all of his professional endeavors has earned him the respect of his colleagues, including an AV Preeminent* peer review rating through Martindale-Hubbell and an "Excellent" peer review rating through Avvo.
Mr. Indik's professional memberships include the Middlesex County Bar Association, the American Association for Justice, and the Princeton Bar Association. He obtained his legal education at Doherty V. Rutgers School of Law-Newark, where he served on the Rutgers Computer & Technology Law Journal before being awarded his Juris Doctor in 1983.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
- 40%Professional Liability: Plaintiff
- 20%Business Litigation
- 20%Estate & Trust Litigation
- 20%Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
Legal Malpractice, Professional Malpractice - Other, Will Contests, Medical Malpractice, Birth Injury, Delayed or Incorrect Diagnosis
- Super Lawyers: 2008 - 2022
Certificates and Credentials
- New Jersey Board on Attorney Certification
Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Civil Trial Attorney
About Martin K. Indik
First Admitted: 1983, New Jersey
Professional Webpage: http://www.indik-mcnamara.com/Martin-K.-Indik/
- Pennsylvania, 1983
- Mercer County Bar Association, Member
- Malpractice Insurance Committee, Member
- New Jersey Bar Association, Member
- New Jersey, 1983
- Middlesex County Bar Association, Member
- Trial Lawyers Care, Member
- Co-Editor: “Selected Bibliography on Computers and the Law,” 9 Rutgers Computers/Technology Law Journal 407, 1983
- Certified as Civil Trial Attorney by the New Jersey Supreme Court since 1995
- Boutique Legal Malpractice Law Firm of the Year in New Jersey, 2017
- Selected for inclusion in the Super Lawyers list; Plaintiff's Professional Malpractice; New Jersey Monthly magazine; Every year since 2008
- Rated as "AV" preeminent" by Martindale-Hubbell
Pro bono/Community Service
- CIL Woods; Trial Lawyers Care
- Rutgers Law School-Newark, 1983
- And NJ Bar Associations
Last Updated: 5/16/2022