Jonathan T. Guldin
Top Rated Business Litigation Attorney in Montclair, NJ
Selected to Rising Stars: 2010, 2012, 2016 - 2018
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Please visit the Super Lawyers Selection Process for a detailed description of the Super Lawyers selection methodology.
Jonathan T. Guldin is a partner at Clark Guldin, located in Montclair, New Jersey. Providing representation to clients throughout the state, he focuses his practice on complex commercial litigation at both the trial and appellate levels, with a particular emphasis on business disputes.
Before attending law school, Mr. Guldin pursued his undergraduate studies at Pennsylvania State University, receiving his Bachelor of Science in engineering in 2001. He then went on to attend Seton Hall University School of Law and was awarded his Juris Doctor magna cum laude in 2005. Upon his graduation from law school, Mr. Guldin became an associate at a well-known corporate and litigation law firm, where he gained significant experience in business-related matters before joining Clark Guldin in 2011. Admitted to practice before all New Jersey and New York state courts, Mr. Guldin is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey.
Throughout his career, Mr. Guldin has achieved significant courtroom successes on behalf of his clients. In one representative case, he served as counsel to a developer in a successful appeal to the New Jersey Supreme Court. In addition to his litigation practice, Mr. Guldin also has substantial experience in alternative dispute resolution methods such as arbitration and mediation. In order to stay abreast of current developments in his practice areas and in order to forge connections with fellow attorneys, he is an active participant in several professional organizations, including the New Jersey State, Essex County, and Hudson County bar associations.
Non-Compete Agreements, Construction Defects, Appeals
- Super Lawyers: 2019 - 2022
- Rising Stars: 2010, 2012, 2016 - 2018
About Jonathan T. Guldin
First Admitted: 2005, New Jersey
Professional Webpage: https://www.clarkguldin.com/attorney/guldin-jonathan-thomas/
- P.E.M. Const. & Dev. Co., Inc. v. Encap Golf Holdings, LLC, A-4302-09T4, 2011 WL 3802244 (App. Div. Aug. 30, 2011)
- Grabowsky v. Twp. of Montclair, 221 N.J. 536 (2015), 2015
- Big M, Inc. v. Dryden Advisory Group, A 08-3567 (KSH), 2009 WL 1905106 (D.N.J. June 30, 2009)
- Bd. of Trustees of the Trucking Employees of N. Jersey Welfare Fund, Inc. v. 160 E. 22nd St. Realty, LLC, 2016 WL 4582046 (D.N.J. Sept. 2, 2016), 2016
- The Irwin Law Firm, P.A. v. Grabowsky, 2017 WL 1151086 (App. Div. Mar. 28, 2017), 2017
- Paniagua Grp., Inc. v. Hosp. Specialists, LLC, 2016 WL 1725934 (D.N.J. Apr. 28, 2016), 2016
- New York
- New York State Bar Association
- New Jersey
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- American Arbitration Association
- United States District Court for the District Court of New Jersey
- Essex County Bar Foundation
- The Pennsylvania State University, B.S., College of Engineering, 2001
- Magna cum laude, Seton Hall Law School, 2005
- Featured as one of New Jersey's Rising Stars list in Super Lawyers multiple times
Pro bono/Community Service
- Special Counsel, Make it Right Foundation on a pro bono basis, 2007
Last Updated: 6/24/2022