Christine M. Dalena
Top rated family law attorney in Morristown, New JerseyLaufer, Dalena, Jensen, Bradley & Doran, LLC
Practice Areas: Family law, Real estate; view more
Licensed in New Jersey since: 1988
Education: Seton Hall University School of Law
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Please visit the Super Lawyers Selection Process for a detailed description of the Super Lawyers selection methodology.
A dedicated family law attorney, Christine M. Dalena is a managing partner at the law firm of Laufer, Dalena, Jensen, Bradley & Doran, LLC. With the legal knowledge and experience gained over the past three decades, she goes above and beyond to help families in Morristown, New Jersey, navigate complex legal issues involving divorce, matrimonial law, cohabitation agreements, prenuptial agreements, child custody and support, adoptions, domestic violence and real estate.
In 1988, Ms. Dalena passed the bar examination and qualified to practice in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. She earned her Juris Doctor from the Seton Hall University School of Law in Newark, New Jersey, after completing her bachelor’s degree in business administration from the University of Delaware. She served as a judicial clerk for Judge George P. Helfrich at the Superior Court of New Jersey.
Ms. Dalena stays active in her legal community by maintaining memberships in professional organizations. She belongs to the American Bar Association, the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals, the New Jersey State Bar Association, the New Jersey Association of Professional Mediators, the Pennsylvania Bar Association, the American Association for Justice, and the Morris County Bar Association’s Real Property Section and Family Law Section.
A court-certified mediator and collaborative law attorney, Ms. Dalena understands that mediation is beneficial for a family in many ways and helps her clients come to an accord on legal issues affecting them. But she also realizes that mediation is not always possible and is unafraid of trials.
Honored for her successful track record, professionalism and client service, Ms. Dalena has received many awards and accolades. She actively serves the people in her community by providing pro bono services and being part of various charitable organizations and trusts.
Practice areasFamily law, Real estate: consumer
Adoption, Alimony & spousal support, Child support, Custody & visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic violence, Name change, Paternity, Prenuptial agreements, Marital property, Mediation & collaborative law, Same sex family law, Mortgage & refinance
- 90% Family law
- 10% Real estate: consumer
First Admitted: 1988, New Jersey
Professional Webpage: https://www.lauferfamilylaw.com/attorney/christine-m-dalena/
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals, Member
- New Jersey Super Lawyers, 2009-2017
- Top fifty women attorneys in the state of New Jersey, 2010-2012
- Collaborative Law Attorney
- Court Approved Divorce Mediator
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Member
- NJ Association of Professional Mediators, Member
- NJ Collaborative Law Group, Member
- Morris County Bar Association, Member
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- Pennsylvania, 1988
- New Jersey, 1988
- New Jersey Professional Mediation Association, Member
- Morris County Bar Association, Real Property Section, Member
- Morris County Bar Association, Family Law Section, Member
- Morris County Early Settlement Program, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Pennsylvania State Bar Association, Member
- University of Delaware, Business Administration
Office location for Christine M. Dalena
23 Cattano Avenue
Morristown, NJ 07960