Peter T. Donnelly
Top rated Real Estate attorney in Morristown, New JerseyDonnelly Minter & Kelly LLC
Practice Areas: Real Estate, Business & Corporate, Environmental view more
Licensed in New Jersey since: 1993
Education: St. John's University School of Law
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Please visit the Super Lawyers Selection Process for a detailed description of the Super Lawyers selection methodology.
Donnelly Minter & Kelly LLC163 Madison Avenue
Morristown, NJ 07960 Phone: 973-200-6400 Email: Peter T. Donnelly Visit website
Mr. Donnelly is the head of the Firm's corporate and real estate law department with a focus on transactional real estate and corporate law. With more than 20 years of experience, he represents clients in commercial leasing, real estate financing, and environmental law compliance and advises, negotiates and documents the purchase and sale of commercial real property including Section 1031 exchanges of real property. Mr. Donnelly also advises closely-held businesses, including corporations, limited liability companies, professional practices, and other entities, and their owners on a variety of business issues, including structuring and negotiating business formations, acquisitions and sales.
In addition, Mr. Donnelly was selected to the Thomson Reuters' list of New Jersey Super Lawyers for 2023. This is his fifth consecutive year of selection. The Super Lawyers list, compiled by Thomson Reuters, identifies attorneys who have been recognized by their peers for their professional accomplishments. Details on the methodology used for selection to this list can be found on the Super Lawyers website. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
Mr. Donnelly also serves as President of the Board of Trustees for the Family Resource Network, a non-profit corporation dedicated to assisting individuals and their families cope with epilepsy, autism, and other disorders.
Practice areasReal Estate: Business, Business/Corporate, Environmental, Mergers & Acquisitions
First Admitted: 1993, New Jersey
Professional Webpage: https://dmklawgroup.com/peter-t-donnelly/
- Villanova University, B.A. - Economics, 1990
- New Jersey Bar Association, 2022
- Hunterdon County Bar Association
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York, 1994
- Admitted, New Jersey, 1993
- Admitted, New York, 1994
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York, 1994
- Named President of the Board of Directors for The Family Resource Network, 2023
- Trustee, Family Resource Network, 2018
- Selected to the list of New Jersey Super Lawyers, 2023, New Jersey Super Lawyers, Thomson Reuters, 2023
- Selected to the list of New Jersey Super Lawyers, 2022, New Jersey Super Lawyers, Thomson Reuters, 2022
- Selected to the list of New Jersey Super Lawyers, 2021, New Jersey Super Lawyers, Thomson Reuters, 2021
- Selected to the 2020 New Jersey Super Lawyers List, New Jersey Super Lawyer, Thomson Reuters, 2020
- Selected to the list of New Jersey Super Lawyers for 2019., New Jersey Super Lawyer, Thomson Reuters, 2019
- Super Lawyers: 2019 - 2023