Kevin M. Hahn
Top rated business litigation attorney in Mountain Lakes, New JerseyMulvaney & Hahn, LLC
Practice Areas: Business litigation, Construction litigation, Business & corporate; view more
Licensed in New Jersey since: 1987
Education: Western New England University School of Law
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Please visit the Super Lawyers Selection Process for a detailed description of the Super Lawyers selection methodology.
Attorney at law at Mulvaney & Hahn, LLC, Kevin M. Hahn represents clients in legal matters related to business/commercial and civil litigation, construction matters, foreclosure matters, land use and zoning, and landlord tenant matters. He represents those throughout New Jersey. Skilled in trials, corporate law, legal writing, pleadings and arbitration, he is an experienced senior partner.
In 1983, Mr. Hahn earned a Bachelor of Science in economics from Saint Peter’s University. While earning his undergraduate degree, he was actively involved in history and economics honor societies. He also played NCAA Division 1 soccer. To complete his goal of becoming an attorney, he then attended Western New England College School of Law and graduated with his Juris Doctor in 1987. In law school he competed in various intramural sports, was a member of the Student Bar Association and participated in the Moot Court Competition. Mr. Hahn is also a member of the NJSBA (including membership on the Construction Law Section and the Land Use Law Section) and the Morris County Bar Association.
Mr. Hahn is admitted to practice in all municipal and state courts in the state of New Jersey. He is also admitted to practice before the United States Court of Appeals for the 3rd Circuit and the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey. With over three decades of experience, he is highly qualified to help businesses of all sizes. Attorney Hahn, was also selected as a Top Lawyer in Morris County by Morris/Essex Health &Life Magazine for 2018, 2019 and 2020.
Attorney Hahn's practice also extends to motor vehicle offenses, quasi-criminal matters and most matters in municipal court. While he is experienced in both trials and appeals, Mr. Hahn understands the value of negotiation, arbitration and mediation.
Practice areasBusiness litigation, Construction litigation: business, Business/corporate, Land use/zoning, Real estate: business
- 50% Business litigation
- 20% Construction litigation: business
- 10% Business/corporate
- 10% Land use/zoning
- 10% Real estate: business
First Admitted: 1987, New Jersey
Professional Webpage: http://www.mulvaneyandhahn.com/
- 2019-Present Member, Supreme Court of New Jersey, District XA Ethics Committee
- 2004-2014 Board Member, Legal Services of Northwest Jersey
- 1998-2004 Board Member, Kick-It Golf Tournament Organizing Committee
- 1996-2004 Board Member, Legal Services of Warren County
- 1995-1998 Board Member, American Heart Association—Warren County Chapter
- 1993-1996 Vice President, Allamuchy Area Business Owners Association
- 1992-2001 Vice President, Board of Trustees, Panther Valley Property Owners Association
- 1991-2001 Secretary, Supreme Court of New Jersey, District XIII Fee Arbitration Committee
- Moncada NJ Solar 201, LLC v. ISE America, Inc., 3:18-0110 FLW (D.N.J. 2018)
- JS Properties v. Brown & Filson, 389 N.J. Super. 542 (App. Div. 2006)
- Knowlton Riverside Estates, Inc. v. The Planning Board of the Township of Knowlton, 347 N.J. Super. 362 (App. Div. 2002)
- Young v. Prudential Insurance Company of America, 297 N.J. Super. 605 (App. Div. 1997)
- Vogel v. Vogel, 152 N.J. 188 (1997)
- In the Matter of the Estate of Ray D. Post, Deceased, 282 N.J. Super. 59 (App. Div. 1995)
- Selected as a Top Lawyer, Top Lawyer in Morris County , Morris/Essex Health & Life Magazine, 2020
- Selected as Top Lawyer, Top Lawyer in Morris County , Morris/Essex Health & Life Magazine, 2019
- Selected as a Top Lawyer: , Top Lawyer in Morris County , Morris/Essex Health & Life Magazine, 2018
- Business/Commercial Litigation
- Land Use
Office location for Kevin M. Hahn
115 Route 46 West
Mountain Lakes, NJ 07046
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2023