Robert M. Perry
Top rated criminal defense attorney in Mount Holly, New JerseyRosenberg | Perry & Associates LLC
Practice Areas: Criminal defense, DUI-DWI; view more
Licensed in New Jersey since: 2004
Education: Rutgers School of Law - Camden
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Please visit the Super Lawyers Selection Process for a detailed description of the Super Lawyers selection methodology.
Attorney Robert M. Perry is a partner and head of criminal litigation at Rosenberg | Perry & Associates, LLC, in Mount Holly, New Jersey. Much of his practice is devoted to criminal defense, protecting the rights of people who have been accused of domestic violence, DUI/DWI, and other misdemeanours and felonies. Additionally, he is experienced with business law, cannabis law, employment and labor law, estate planning, juvenile law, immigration law and personal injury law.
Serving clients in southern New Jersey in areas, including Burlington, Camden and Gloucester counties, Mr. Perry has substantial experience at the trial and appellate levels. A former prosecutor, he has been certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a criminal trial attorney and has worked on many complex criminal cases over the course of his career.
Using his knowledge and experience in the educational field, Mr. Perry is an adjunct professor of trial advocacy at Rutgers Law School and a senior adjunct professor at Rowan College at Burlington County. He has spoken for police and at law enforcement academies such as the Burlington County Law Enforcement Training Program.
Active in his legal community, Mr. Perry is a member of the Burlington County Bar Association, the Camden County Bar Association, the New Jersey State Bar Association and the Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers of New Jersey. He is also active in the Children’s Hemiplegia and Stroke Association.
Mr. Perry earned a bachelor’s degree from Stockton University and received his law degree from Rutgers Law School in Camden. He holds licenses to practice law before all New Jersey state courts and the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey.
Practice areasCriminal defense, Criminal defense: DUI/DWI
Arrest & arraignment, Assault & battery, Criminal fraud, Criminal law, Drug & alcohol violations, Expungement, False accusations, Felony, Juvenile delinquency, Misdemeanor, Motor vehicle offenses, Murder, Parole, Probation, Sex offenses, Theft, Traffic violations, Criminal domestic violence, DUI/DWI
- 80% Criminal defense
- 20% Criminal defense: DUI/DWI
First Admitted: 2004, New Jersey
Professional Webpage: https://www.rosenbergperry.com/attorney/robert-m-perry-esqui...
- Richard Stockton College of New Jersey, 2000, B.A., Political Science
- Adjunct Professor for the Trial Advocacy Program at Rutgers School of Law
- New Jersey Criminal Code, Burlington County Police Academy, 2006-2007
- Criminal Law, Burlington County Bar Association, 2015-Present
- Criminal Law, Camden County Bar Association, 2019
- Municipal Court in New Jersey, Rutgers School of Camden, 2015-Present
- Trial Advocacy Skills, Rutgers School of Camden, 2013-Present
- Senior Adjunct Professor at Rowan University – Burlington County College
- Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers – New Jersey, Member
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Camden County Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania, 2006
- Burlington County Bar Association, Co-Chair of the Criminal Practice Section
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- New Jersey, 2004
- Criminal Trial Attorney, Supreme Court of New Jersey, 2015
Office location for Robert M. Perry
9 Garden St
Mount Holly, NJ 08060
- Super Lawyers: 2022 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2017
Certificates and credentials
Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Criminal Trial Attorney