Leo B. Dubler, III
Top rated employment litigation attorney in Mount Laurel, New JerseyLeo B. Dubler, III, LLC
Practice Areas: Employment litigation, Personal injury, Employment & labor; view more
Licensed in New Jersey since: 1993
Education: Rutgers School of Law - Camden
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Please visit the Super Lawyers Selection Process for a detailed description of the Super Lawyers selection methodology.
Leo B. Dubler, III, the founder of his eponymous law firm, provides exemplary legal services for clients in the greater Philadelphia metropolitan area, including southern New Jersey. Located in Mount Laurel, New Jersey, he focuses his practice on employment law matters and personal injury and wrongful death litigation.
Mr. Dubler attended Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, as an undergraduate, earning a Bachelor of Arts degree in political science and communications in 1989. He then pursued his legal education at the Camden branch of Rutgers Law School and was awarded a Juris Doctor in 1993. Admitted to practice in both New Jersey and Pennsylvania, he is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 3rd Circuit and the Supreme Court of the United States.
Mr. Dubler consistently takes on fewer clients than many other firms so that he is able to provide more comprehensive and compassionate advocacy on their behalf. In addition to the New Jersey State Bar Association, he is a member of the Atlantic County, Burlington County, Gloucester County and Camden County bar associations.
Mr. Dubler has been certified by the New Jersey Supreme Court as a civil trial attorney, a recognition bestowed on only approximately 3% of his fellow members of the bar. He has received an AV Preeminent* peer review rating through Martindale-Hubbell for his successful track record and high degree of ethics. Mr. Dubler has served for many years on the board of directors of the New Jersey State Chess Federation, and he is currently that organization’s president.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasEmployment litigation: plaintiff, Personal injury - general: plaintiff, Employment & labor: employee
- 50% Employment litigation: plaintiff
- 40% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 10% Employment & labor: employee
First Admitted: 1993, New Jersey
Professional Webpage: https://www.leodubler.com/about/leo-b-dubler-iii/
- Member, New Jersey State Bar Association
- New Jersey State Chess Federation, Board of Directors, 2000 – Present
- Member, New Jersey State Chess Federation, 2000 – Present
- Trustee, Camden County Bar Association, 2001
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Burlington County Bar Association
- Gloucester County Bar Association
- Atlantic County Bar Association
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2002
- New Jersey, 1993
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, 1993
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1993
- Pennsylvania, 1993
- Member, Camden County
- President, New Jersey State Chess Federation
- Member, Burlington County
- Member, Gloucester County
- Member, Atlantic County
- AV Pre-eminent Attorney
- Named to the Super Lawyers list, 2012 – 2015, 2017
- Recipient, American Jurisprudence Award in Trial Advocacy
- Certified Civil Trial Attorney, New Jersey Supreme Court
- Editor, Atlantic County Bar Association Newsletter, “The Docket,” 2000
- Rutgers University, New Brunswick, New Jersey, B.A. in Political Science, Communication, 1989
Office location for Leo B. Dubler, III
20000 Horizon Way
Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
- Super Lawyers: 2012 - 2015, 2017 - 2023