Top Rated Criminal Defense Attorney in New Brunswick, NJ
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Please visit the Super Lawyers Selection Process for a detailed description of the Super Lawyers selection methodology.
Jack Venturi, of Jack Venturi Law in New Brunswick, New Jersey, represents individuals facing criminal charges, including assault, computer crimes, drug and controlled dangerous substance offenses, DWI, nonviolent financial crimes, murder, municipal court and traffic offenses, sex crimes, theft and more. His practice serves people in New Brunswick and throughout Middlesex County.
A graduate of New York University School of Law, Mr. Venturi is licensed to practice in all New Jersey state courts, the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 3rd Circuit and the Supreme Court of the United States. He has been certified as a criminal trial advocate by the National Board of Trial Advocacy since 1985.
Over the course of his career, Mr. Venturi has successfully defended clients in a number of high-profile cases involving serious charges such as murder and sexual assault. He has also helped clients to have drug charges dismissed or reduced, and has successfully defended clients in death penalty cases.
Mr. Venturi is regularly listed among the top 100 trial lawyers in New Jersey by the National Trial Lawyers. Strathmore's Who's Who named him "professional of the year" in criminal defense in 2007.
Recognizing his experience and accomplishments, professional organizations frequently call upon Mr. Venturi to speak about criminal defense topics. He has lectured on a variety of subjects such as criminal trial preparation and cross examination of expert witnesses for organizations including the State of New Jersey Office of the Public Defender and the New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education.
Certificates and Credentials
About Jack Venturi
First Admitted: 1975, New Jersey
Professional Webpage: http://www.jackventurilaw.com/jack-venturi-esq/
- Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member, Board of Governors
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, 1981
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Life Member
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1975
- National College of Criminal Defense, Graduate, Member
- American Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 2007 – Present
- New Jersey, 1976
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1986
- 10 Leaders of Criminal Defense Law, 2005 – Present
- Strathmore’s Who’s Who Professional of the Year 2007 Criminal Defense
- National Trial Lawyers – Top 100 Trial Lawyers in NJ, 2007 – Present
- Super Lawyers of NJ, 2007 – Present
- Lecture, Criminal Trial Preparation, Institute of Continuing Legal Education
- Lecture, Super Saturday Annual Seminars Trial Dynamics, Confession Cases, Drug Defenses, Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers of New Jersey
- Lecture, Cross Examining Expert Witnesses, New Jersey Public Defender’s Office Continuing Education
- State v. Horvath – Acquitted School Teacher
- State v. Police Officer S.G.
- State of NJ v. Michael Behn – Death Penalty and Life Sentence reversed on appeal
- Cecil v. Linden 360,000 Verdict
- St. v. Vasil Kovalcik – Child Molesting, Acquitted
- State v. Waldie – – Acquitted N.J. St. Trooper
- St. v. Davis Lopez – Murder Hung Jury
- State v. Lafond
- State v. Bright – Case Dismissed Drugs
- State of NJ v. Richard Chippero – Death Penalty Case, acquitted Rape
- State v. James Hall – Acquitted Murder
- St v. Shakime Saunders – 1st degree drug distribution, plea to simple Possession, Sentence to Intensive Parole
- State v. Moscaritolo – PTT Police Officer
- St. v. Mike Martinez – Murder Hung Jury
- State v. Chippero
- State v. Kirk – Acquitted Murder
- State v. Yates
- St. v. Wason Brockington – Murder Aquitted
- Brizak v. Ford Motor Co. – 625000 Verdict
- St. v. Rene Logan – 144 counts of embezzlement and fraud. Plea bargain, 3 counts, sentenced probation
- State v. Jiminez
- Criminal Trial Advocate, National Board of Trial Advocacy, 1985
Last Updated: 5/15/2022