Kathleen Barnett Einhorn
Top rated Business Litigation attorney in Newark, New JerseyGenova Burns LLC
Practice Areas: Business Litigation, Civil Litigation, Employment & Labor
Licensed in New Jersey since: 1992
Education: New York Law School
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Please visit the Super Lawyers Selection Process for a detailed description of the Super Lawyers selection methodology.
Kathleen Barnett Einhorn, Partner in the Newark, New Jersey office, is the Director of the Complex Commercial Litigation Practice Group and is the Director of the Public Contract Law & Bid Protest Litigation Group. Ms. Einhorn is experienced in handling all aspects of litigation. She has litigated and tried matters and argued appeals in federal and state courts, and also has handled numerous arbitrations, mediations and other alternative dispute proceedings. Ms. Einhorn is responsible for managing cases from inception to trial and overseeing a team of lawyers and paraprofessionals. She and her team concentrate their practices in general commercial litigation and counseling with an emphasis on complex contract and business disputes, fraud or misrepresentation, First Amendment & Constitutional rights claims, civil extortion, intellectual property, defamation, real estate, internet law, construction disputes and public contract and bid protests. Ms. Einhorn served as an investigator for the Supreme Court of New Jersey District Ethics Committee from 2006 to 2010 and as Law Clerk to the Honorable Robert L. Penza, J.S.C. from 1992 to 1993.
First Admitted: 1992, New Jersey
Professional Webpage: https://www.genovaburns.com/attorneys/kathleen-barnett-einho...
- Supreme Court of New Jersey District Ethics Committee, Investigator, 2006
- Board Member of New Jersey Women Lawyers Association; Secretary of the Women in the Profession Section of the NJSBA; Member of the Executive Committee of the Civil Trial Bar Section of the NJSBA; Member of Executive Board of the Co-Chair of the Intellectual Property Committee of the Essex County Bar Association; Member Women Advocate Committee of the ABA; Labor and Employment Law Section of the NJSBA, 2005 to 2012;, 2012
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America, 2013; Recognized by Executive Women of New Jersey as one of New Jersey’s outstanding women leaders, 2014; Featured by Law360 in its Female Powerbrokers Q & A, 2014, Selected as One of New Jersey's Fifty Best Women in Business, 2012
- Super Lawyers: 2013 - 2024
Top ListsTop 50: Women New Jersey Super Lawyers: 2014 - 2017, 2019 - 2021
- Top 50: 2021 Women New Jersey Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2020 Women New Jersey Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2019 Women New Jersey Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2017 Women New Jersey Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2016 Women New Jersey Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2015 Women New Jersey Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2014 Women New Jersey Super Lawyers