Jean M. Ramatowski
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in North Brunswick, NJ
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Please visit the Super Lawyers Selection Process for a detailed description of the Super Lawyers selection methodology.
Jean M. Ramatowski is a partner at Ramatowski & Schwartz and represents clients in the Middlesex, Monmouth, and Somerset metropolitan areas in New Jersey. A successful family law attorney, she handles matters of visitation rights, adoption law, child support, premarital agreements, child custody, matrimonial law and divorce. For her high ethical standards and a long list of successful results, she holds the highest peer rating possible of AV Preeminent* from Martindale-Hubbell.
In 1980, Ms. Ramatowski graduated from Rutgers University with a Bachelor of Arts in economics, then attended Seton Hall University School of Law. She graduated with her Juris Doctor in 1983 and is now admitted to practice in New Jersey and the District of Columbia. She is also admitted to practice before the United States Court of Appeals for the 3rd Circuit and the United States Court of Appeals for the District of New Jersey.
A Master of The New Jersey Family Law American Inn of Court, Ms. Ramatowski was also a chair of the New Jersey Supreme Court District VIII’s ethics committee and a co-lecturer for the skills and methods ethics course in professional responsibility. Currently, Ms. Ramatowski is a Trained Arbitrator by the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, a Qualified Family Law Mediator and a Matrimonial Law Attorney certified by the New Jersey Supreme Court.
Actively involved in the legal community, Ms. Ramatowski is a member of the American Bar Association, the Family Law Executive Committee of the New Jersey State Bar Association, the Family Law Section of the Middlesex County Bar Association and the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers. With almost four decades of experience, she is not only skilled and knowledgeable but compassionate to clients who are often dealing with difficult situations.
* AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
About Jean M. Ramatowski
First Admitted: 1983, New Jersey
Professional Webpage: http://www.eastbrunswickfamilylaw.com/attorney-profiles/jean...
- New Jersey State Bar Association (Member, Family Law Executive Committee)
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
- American Bar Association
- Middlesex County Bar Association (Member, Family Law Section)
- District of Columbia, 1985
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey, 1983
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 3rd Circuit, 1984
- New Jersey, 1983
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers Trained Arbitrator
- Certified by New Jersey Supreme Court, Matrimonial Law Attorney, 2003
- Qualified Family Law Mediator
- AV® Distinguished Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Seton Hall University, J.D., 1983
- Rutgers University, B.A., Economics, 1980
Last Updated: 12/21/2021