Anthony J. Iacullo
Top Rated Criminal Defense Attorney in Nutley, NJ
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Please visit the Super Lawyers Selection Process for a detailed description of the Super Lawyers selection methodology.
Since co-founding the Iacullo Martino, LLC, law firm, Anthony J. Iacullo has used his considerable experience to become a formidable litigation attorney. He is passionate about defending the rights of clients accused of crimes. Having practiced law for nearly 30 years, Mr. Iacullo is known for his unwavering dedication to outstanding legal ethics. He accepts clients in Nutley, New Jersey, as well as the metropolitan areas of Newark, Middlesex and Somerset, and throughout the counties of Essex, Passaic and Bergen.
Before focusing his practice on criminal law, Mr. Iacullo gained experience in civil litigation and served as a Bergen County assistant prosecutor. Today, he is certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a criminal trial attorney. He has experience in all areas of criminal law, including drunk driving defense, juvenile crimes, assault, drugs and white collar crimes.
After receiving a Bachelor of Arts in political science in 1985 from Seton Hall University, where he graduated magna cum laude, Mr. Iacullo earned his Juris Doctor from the Seton Hall University School of Law in 1988. He is admitted to practice law in the state of New Jersey, as well as before the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 3rd Circuit and the U.S. Supreme Court. Mr. Iacullo is an active member of numerous bars and associations, including the New Jersey Association for Justice and the New Jersey State Bar Association. He also serves on the criminal bench – bar committee for the Essex County Bar Association.
- 80%Criminal Defense
- 20%Criminal Defense: White Collar
Criminal Fraud, Criminal Law, Criminal Law - Federal
- Super Lawyers: 2005 - 2006, 2009 - 2022
Certificates and Credentials
- New Jersey Board on Attorney Certification
Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Criminal Trial Attorney
About Anthony J. Iacullo
First Admitted: 1988, New Jersey
Professional Webpage: http://www.iacullomartino.com/Our-Attorneys/Anthony-J-Iacull...
- Recipient of the Essex County Bar Association Criminal Trial Attorney Achievement Award, 2004
- Criminal Trial Attorney Achievement Award - New Jersey Bar association, 2004
- Selected for inclusion in the New Jersey Super Lawyers list, published in the New Jersey Monthly Magazine, 2007 – 2015
- Seton Hall University, South Orange, New Jersey, B.A., Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, magna cum laude - 1985
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit
- Federal Bar Association, Member, 1988
- Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys , Member, 2009 - Present
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1988
- New Jersey Bar Association, Member, 1988
- American Association for Justice, Member
- New Jersey, 1988
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Essex County Bar Association Criminal Bench-Bar Committee, Member
- Certified Criminal Trial Attorney, New Jersey Supreme Court, 2008
Last Updated: 5/15/2022