David M. Paris
Top Rated Medical Malpractice Attorney in Nutley, NJ
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Please visit the Super Lawyers Selection Process for a detailed description of the Super Lawyers selection methodology.
Attorney David M. Paris is a partner at the law firm of Piro Zinna Cifelli Paris & Genitempo, LLC, in Nutley, New Jersey. Supervisor of the firm’s litigation section, Mr. Paris has a general litigation practice with a focus on business litigation, medical malpractice and personal injury. He represents clients throughout Bergen, Essex, Middlesex, Passaic and Union counties in New Jersey.
After graduating magna cum laude from Boston University, Mr. Paris earned his law degree from Boston University School of Law. He is admitted to practice in both New Jersey and Pennsylvania, as well as the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 3rd Circuit and the U.S. Court of Federal Claims.
Mr. Paris is certified as a civil trial attorney by the Supreme Court of New Jersey and is included on the roster of mediators for the Superior Court of New Jersey. He serves as a mediator in a variety of cases involving civil, equity and probate issues.
Active in local government, Mr. Paris has been the attorney for the Borough of North Caldwell, New Jersey, since 2005. He also served on the town council and for several local government committees. In 2004 he was selected as a diplomat in local government law by the New Jersey Institute of Local Government Attorneys and Rutgers University.
Active in professional organizations, Mr. Paris is a member of the Essex County Bar Association, the New Jersey State Bar Association and the New Jersey Institute of Local Government Attorneys.
- 40%Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 40%General Litigation
- 20%Business Litigation
- Super Lawyers: 2005, 2009 - 2022
Certificates and Credentials
- New Jersey Board on Attorney Certification
Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Civil Trial Attorney
About David M. Paris
First Admitted: 1978, New Jersey
Professional Webpage: https://www.pirozinnalaw.com/attorney/david-m-paris/
- Councilman, North Caldwell, 2001
- Council President for four years, North Caldwell, 2004
- New Jersey Institute of Municipal Attorneys, Member
- New Jersey, 1978
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, 2008
- Supreme Court of New Jersey
- Fee Arbitration Committees
- Essex County Bar Association, Member
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1978
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1983
- New Jersey Supreme Court's District Ethics
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania, 1983
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims, 2007
- Certified Civil Trial Attorney, Supreme Court of New Jersey
- Boston University, Boston, Massachusetts, B.S. magna cum laude, 1975
- New Jersey Institute of Municipal Attorneys
- AV Preeminent Rating by Martindale Hubbell
- New Jersey Monthly Magazine Super Lawyer
- Diplomate in New Jersey Local Government Law
Last Updated: 7/8/2022