Steven J. Martino
Top rated Family Law attorney in Nutley, New JerseyIacullo, Martino & Reinitz Attorneys at Law
Practice Areas: Family Law, Real Estate, Government Relations view more
Licensed in New Jersey since: 1987
Education: Seton Hall University School of Law
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Please visit the Super Lawyers Selection Process for a detailed description of the Super Lawyers selection methodology.
Iacullo, Martino & Reinitz Attorneys at Law247 Franklin Avenue
Nutley, NJ 07110 Visit website
Attorney Steven J. Martino is a partner with the highly respected law firm of Iacullo Martino, LLC, in Clifton, New Jersey. Serving clients in Essex and Passaic counties, as well as in Newark, Bergen, Middlesex and Somerset, Mr. Martino has built his esteemed career on a foundation of achieving positive results for clients requiring assistance in a variety of legal concerns. Clients turn to attorney Martino for assistance with cases pertaining to:
- Family law
- Municipal law
- Real estate
- Workers’ compensation
- Civil litigation
- Personal injury litigation
In 1987, Mr. Martino received his Juris Doctor from Seton Hall University School of Law. He received admittance to the New Jersey State Bar Association and the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey in the same year. Additionally, he received certification from the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a matrimonial trial attorney and family law mediator. These distinctions illustrate that attorney Martino is uniquely qualified to provide unmatched guidance for families and individuals, as well as find sustainable solutions to even the most complex of family law concerns.
Attorney Martino has been a practicing attorney for more than 30 years, and for 20 of those years he employed his extensive family law experience during his service on the Matrimonial Early Settlement Panel. On multiple occasions, judges have named him guardian ad litem for children in particularly difficult child custody cases.
His dedication to his community is evident in his 22 years of service as the Assistant Director of Law for the Township of Bloomfield, and he remains an active member of the legal community with his membership in the Essex County Bar Association.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the U.S. Bankruptcy Code.
Practice areasFamily Law, Real Estate: Consumer, Government Relations, Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Workers' Compensation: Claimant, Workers' Compensation: Employer/Insurance
- 40% Family Law
- 20% Real Estate: Consumer
- 10% Government Relations
- 10% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10% Workers' Compensation: Claimant
- 10% Workers' Compensation: Employer/Insurance
First Admitted: 1987, New Jersey
Professional Webpage: http://www.iacullomartino.com/Our-Attorneys/Steven-J-Martino...
- Selected for inclusion in the New Jersey Super Lawyers list, published in the New Jersey Monthly Magazine, 2013 – 2017
- Selected for inclusion in the Super Lawyers list, 2012 - 2016
- Gilleran v. Twp. of Bloomfield, 227 N.J. 159 (2016)
- Capaccio v. Capaccio, 321 N.J. Super 46 (Appellate Division 1999)
- Township of Bloomfield
- New Jersey, 1987
- U.S. Federal Court, 1987
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Member, 1987 - Present
- Essex County Bar Association, Member, 1987 - Present
- Assistant Director of Law, Township of Bloomfield
- Matrimonial Early Settlement Panel
- Certified Family Law Mediator
- Matrimonial Law, Supreme Court of the State of New Jersey, 2009
- Drew University, Madison, New Jersey, B.A., Bachelor of Arts, Major: Economics, 1984
Office location for Steven J. Martino
247 Franklin Avenue
Nutley, NJ 07110
- Super Lawyers: 2012 - 2023