Top rated family law attorney in Paramus, New JerseyBozanian McGregor LLC
Practice Areas: Family law; view more
Licensed in New Jersey since: 2013
Education: Washburn University School of Law
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Please visit the Super Lawyers Selection Process for a detailed description of the Super Lawyers selection methodology.
Attorney Matthew McGregor is partner with Rotolo, Bozanian & Yi, LLC, law firm in Palisades Park, New Jersey. A top-rated lawyer with more than seven years of legal experience, Mr. McGregor focuses his practice on family and matrimonial law, and he provides exceptional representation and support to clients throughout Bergen, Passaic, Hudson, Essex and Morris counties who are going through a divorce or have some other serious legal issue affecting their families.
Recognized as one of the leading family law attorneys in his region, Mr. McGregor has deftly handled numerous high-asset divorces and complex family law cases throughout his legal career, and he has tried many cases in family, civil and tenancy courts. He has also achieved equal success helping his clients negotiate favorable settlements outside the courtroom, and he volunteers as a panelist with the Bergen County Mandatory Early Settlement Panel program. Additionally, he accepted an appointment to serve as investigator of allegedly incapacitated individuals for Bergen County courts.
Regardless of the issues his clients are facing, Mr. McGregor delivers highly personalized attention to help his clients make the best-informed decisions, and he works proactively and methodically to devise strategies that will help his clients achieve their goals as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible. Honored for his outstanding professionalism and service, he has earned consistent top rankings and endorsements from his peers along with many testimonials and referrals from his satisfied clients.
A 2010 graduate of Fordham University, Mr. McGregor obtained his Juris Doctor from Washburn University School of Law in Topeka, Kansas, in 2013. While there, he served as junior editor of the Family Law Quarterly, and he was an active participant in the ABA Client Counseling Competition. He also received the CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Bioethics and the Law.
Mr. McGregor holds his license to practice in New Jersey and New York, and he is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey. He is an active member of the New Jersey State Bar Association's Young Lawyers and Family Law Sections, the New York State Bar Association's Family Law Section, the Bergen County Bar Association and the American Bar Association, among his other professional affiliations.
Practice areasFamily law
Alimony & spousal support, Child support, Custody & visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Same sex family law
- 100% Family law
First Admitted: 2013, New Jersey
Professional Webpage: https://www.bozanian-mcgregor.com/mcgregor
- Family Law and Immigration Litigation Clinic of Washburn University School of Law
- Bergen County Mandatory Early Settlement Panel Program, Volunteer Panelist
- Bergen Bar Association; American Bar Association
- New York, 2015
- New York State Bar Association, Family Law Section
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section and Family Law Section
- District Court, District of New Jersey, 2016
- New Jersey, 2013
- Washburn University School of Law, American Bar Association, Family Law Quarterly Junior Editor, 2012 - 2013
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Bioethics and the Law, Washburn University School of Law
- ABA Client Counseling Competition, Washburn University School of Law, 2012, 2013
- Fordham University B.A. in Political Science and Spanish Language and Literature, Honors: Delta Zeta chapter of Pi Sigma Alpha and Sigma Delta Pi, 2010
Office location for Matthew McGregor
650 From Road
Paramus, NJ 07652
- Rising Stars: 2020 - 2023