Top rated Criminal Defense attorney in Passaic, New JerseyThe Law Offices of Fusco & Macaluso
Practice Areas: Criminal Defense, Administrative Law, Appellate; view more
Licensed in New Jersey since: 2017
Education: Seton Hall University School of Law
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Please visit the Super Lawyers Selection Process for a detailed description of the Super Lawyers selection methodology.
The Law Offices of Fusco & Macaluso150 Passaic Avenue
Passaic, NJ 07055 Visit website
A skilled and proactive professional, Alexandra Macaluso functions as an attorney at the Passaic, New Jersey, law firm of Fusco & Macaluso. Licensed to practice in New Jersey since 2017, she is also qualified to appear in all the state courts of New York and the federal courts of New Jersey.
A significant portion of Ms. Macaluso’s client base are people who have been accused of criminal charges such as murder, assault and battery, narcotic and firearm possession or distribution, traffic offenses, domestic violence, sexual offenses, fraud, theft and burglary. She also handles family law and personal injury cases.
Ms. Macaluso graduated cum laude from Quinnipiac University with a bachelor’s degree in legal studies and sociology in 2014. She earned her Juris Doctor from the Seton Hall University School of Law in 2017 and was inducted into the Lambda Epsilon Chi, a national academic honor society. With interest in pursuing her career in criminal law, she served as a judicial intern for a Hudson County criminal judge.
Clients put Ms. Macaluso’s previous experience as a prosecutor to good use. She also holds a certification in mediation and alternate dispute resolution. At the initial stages of her legal career, she worked at the Union County Prosecutor’s Office and Essex County Prosecutor’s Office. She later functioned as an assistant prosecutor at the Hudson County Prosecutor’s Office, where she prosecuted hundreds of cases and worked closely with the juvenile unit, pretrial unit and task force unit.
Known for upholding the highest standards of dignity and professionalism, Ms. Macaluso stays involved in her legal community. She maintains memberships in professional legal organizations such as the Passaic County Bar Association and the New Jersey State Bar Association.
Practice areasCriminal Defense, Administrative Law, Appellate, Criminal Defense: DUI/DWI, Family Law, Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Adoption, Appeals, Child Support, Criminal Domestic Violence, Criminal Law, Custody & Visitation, DUI/DWI, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Sex Offenses, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 50% Criminal Defense
- 10% Administrative Law
- 10% Appellate
- 10% Criminal Defense: DUI/DWI
- 10% Family Law
- 10% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 2017, New Jersey
Professional Webpage: https://fuscoandmacaluso.com/attorneys/alexandra-macaluso/
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Passaic County Bar Association.
- New Jersey Bar, 2017
- New York Bar, 2018
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey, 2019
- Lambda Epsilon Chi Legal Studies Honors Society, 2014
- Mediation and Dispute Resolution Certification, 2017
- Seton Hall University School of Law , 2017
- Quinnipiac University - Legal Studies Major – Sociology Minor. Graduated cum laude, 2014
- New Jersey Supreme Court granted cert. based on a brief submitted at the trial level. , 2021
- Argued case, State v. Terrell Chambers, before the New Jersey Supreme Court on October 12, 2022. Decision pending. , 2022
- , Super Lawyers Rising Star, Super Lawyers , 2022
- , Top Attorneys in New Jersey , New Jersey Monthly April 2022, 2022
- Top 10 Criminal Defense Attorneys Under 40 in New Jersey, National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys, 2023
Office location for Alexandra Macaluso
150 Passaic Avenue
Passaic, NJ 07055
- Rising Stars: 2022 - 2023