Len M. Garza
Top rated business & corporate attorney in Princeton, New JerseyGarza Law, LLC
Practice Areas: Business & corporate; view more
Licensed in New Jersey since: 2006
Education: Seton Hall University School of Law
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Please visit the Super Lawyers Selection Process for a detailed description of the Super Lawyers selection methodology.
Garza Law, LLC174 Nassau St
Princeton, NJ 08542 Visit website
Attorney Len M. Garza is the founder and principal of Garza Law, LLC, in Princeton, New Jersey. A top-ranked trial and transactional attorney with more than 15 years of total legal experience, Mr. Garza provides unmatched counsel and support to business owners, entrepreneurs and other professionals throughout New Jersey and the surrounding areas of Pennsylvania, and the New York City metro who have legal needs involving any of the following:
· Business and corporate law
· Corporate governance
· Business formation and planning
· Partnerships and joint ventures
. Estate Planning
· Real estate law
· Other commercial matters
In addition, Mr. Garza also provides invaluable estate planning counsel and services for his commercial clients, including the formation of trusts and other instruments. He also has extensive knowledge of state and federal tax laws to help his clients mitigate their tax liability so they can preserve the bulk of their wealth.
Regardless of the issues his clients are facing, Mr. Garza provides highly personalized counsel at all turns, and he has gained a reputation for his considerable legal knowledge and exceptional problem-solving abilities as well as his unwavering commitment to helping his clients achieve their goals and the positive results they seek efficiently and cost-effectively.
Honored for his outstanding professionalism and service, Mr. Garza has received consistent recognition from his peers as being among the top lawyers in his region. He has also received dozens of positive testimonials and referrals from his satisfied clients. Moreover, he has been featured on various news outlets, where he has offered in-depth legal commentary on a variety of topics, and he has written extensively on a broad range of business-related legal subjects.
A 1999 graduate of Texas A&M University, Mr. Garza obtained his Juris Doctor from Seton Hall University School of Law in 2006. He holds his license to practice in New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania, and he is admitted to practice before various federal courts in all of these jurisdictions. He is also highly active with autism awareness, and he serves as volunteer advocacy ambassador for Autism Speaks. He also serves as board of trustees member for Enable, Inc.
Business formation and planning, Limited liability companies, Partnership, Contracts, Business organizations
- 100% Business/corporate
First Admitted: 2006, New Jersey
Professional Webpage: https://lgarzalaw.com/about-us/
- Autism Speaks - Autism Advocacy Ambassador for New Jersey: Autism Speaks is a non-profit organization that raises awareness of autism and provides resources and information for the public and those with autism.
- First Night Morris – Advisory Board; Description: First Night Morris is an organization that plans and runs the First Night Morris event in Morristown, NJ, every New Years Day which showcases arts, music, and culture of the Morris County and surrounding areas.
- Enable, Inc. – Trustee, Board of Trustees; Description: Enable is a non-profit provider of services, resources and support for adults with intellectual, developmental and physical disabilities in Central New Jersey.
- New York City Bar Association - Member
- New Jersey
- New York
- Middlesex County Chamber of Commerce - Member
- Princeton Regional Chamber of Commerce - Member
- Morris Essex Inn of Transactional Counsel
- Member Morris County Chamber of Commerce
- New Jersey Bar Association - Attorney Mentor, Attorney Mentor Program
- Association for Corporate Growth, NJ Chapter First Night Morris - Advisory Board
- Autism Speaks – Volunteer Advocacy Ambassador for NJ, 2019-2020
- Enable, Inc. - Trustee, Board of Trustees
- In "Get it in Writing," corporate attorney Len Garza talks with Laurie Shen of Allia Consulting about the importance of getting your agreements in writing early in business relationships and continuing to do so once your business is established. Len discusses three types of contracts that are common to just about all types of businesses: the NDA, the partnership/LLC/corporate agreements, and agreements with clients, Get it in Writing: When You Need a Written Contract and Why?, Professional Services, Healthcare, IT, Banking, Financial Services, 2020
- Len Garza explains the need for college-bound kids and their parents to make sure they have a power of attorney and health care directive completed before they set sail for campus., Include a Trip to Your Estate Attorney on Your Kids' College Bound To-Do List and Make Sure You Send Them Off With Two Important Documents, Financial Advisors, Finance, Wealth Management, Estate Planning, Health Care, 2020
- Len Garza wrote this white paper legal alert during the onset of COVID when many businesses were trying to cope with government shutdowns and stay-at-home orders. At that time (March/April 2020), it was unclear whether a business's insurance policies would be able to provide relief to avoid declaring for bankruptcy. This white paper addresses the potential business insurance coverage small businesses may have regarding the business disruption caused by COVID-19 also known as the coronavirus. The primary focus in this alert is coverage that may be available pursuant to Property/Business Interruption Insurance Policies. The alert focuses on those categories as the most likely coverage that may be available to respond to COVID-19 business income losses. , Legal Alert: COVID-19 and Potential for Coverage Under Business Insurance Policies, Health Care, 2020
- In this article geared towards lawyers as the audience, I explain seven overarching principles that govern just about any business negotiation a lawyer will deal with. Keeping these principles in mind will help an attorney approach every negotiation prepared, confident, and ready to negotiate like a seasoned pro., Author, Seven Principles to Level-Up Your Business Negotiation Game, Law Insider, Legal Services; Business Negotiation; Professional Services; Transactional Lawyers; M&A; Contrac, 2020
- On Monday, May 4th, Nan Gallagher and Len Garza were invited to present a live webinar “Insulating Your Practice from COVID-19 Distress” for the Medical Medical Staffs of Morristown Medical Center, Chilton Medical Center, Hackettstown Medical Center, and Newton Medical Center. Ms. Gallagher and Mr. Garza provided an insightful overview of financial stimulus options offered to medical practices, guidance on HR-related issues when readying staff for recommencement of work obligations and practice openings, telemedicine parameters, OSHA compliance enforcement measures, and recommendations to keep patients engaged and healthy during the pandemic. They have been asked to provide additional webinars moving forward. Nan Gallagher has devoted her career exclusively to the advocacy of healthcare professionals and entities. An accomplished healthcare and employment litigator and administrative attorney, she focuses her practice on licensing, regulatory and credentialing matters in New Jersey and New York, all facets of administrative professional discipline, litigation, medical malpractice defense, Medical Staff and Society representation, General Counsel services, summary suspensions and fair hearings, hearing officer services, privileged practice QA peer review investigations, credentialing guidance, EMR and cybersecurity counseling, physician and practice transactional services, estate and disaster planning for medical practices, physician burnout & impairment, disruptive behavior, online persona management, employment and labor counseling, Qui Tams, ERISA and state out-of-network appeals, audits, billing and coding counseling, telemedicine, mock agency inspections, and HIPAA and OSHA compliance services. She is proud to be a Certified HIPAA Administrator and OSHA Compliance Analyst offering manual and training programs to her healthcare clientele., Co-Presenter, Insulating Your Practice from COVID-19 Distress - Webinar to Medical Staffs of Various NJ Hospitals, The Nan Gallagher Law Group, Health Care, 2020
- Professional Services
Office location for Len M. Garza
174 Nassau St
Princeton, NJ 08542
- Super Lawyers: 2022 - 2023
Additional sources of information about Len M. Garza
Find me online
- Truly honored! Thank you to Super Lawyers, and to my attorney peers for their nomination and support. .… https://t.co/wgC9zrIRsH
- Selling or buying a business? How do sellers and buyers limit their post-transaction risk? What are key legal liab… https://t.co/U8b0a0BQFJ
- Happy Holidays! We appreciate your business, continued support, and look forward to working with you in the coming… https://t.co/N63mX1Nt3a