Carmine R. Villani
Top rated Criminal Defense attorney in Point Pleasant Beach, New JerseyVillani & DeLuca, PC
Practice Areas: Criminal Defense, DUI-DWI, Personal Injury; view more
Licensed in New Jersey since: 1992
Education: New England Law | Boston
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Please visit the Super Lawyers Selection Process for a detailed description of the Super Lawyers selection methodology.
Attorney Carmine R. Villani is the co-founder and managing partner of the Villani & DeLuca, P.C., law firm, which has office locations in Point Pleasant Beach, Red Bank and Brick, New Jersey. A top-rated trial advocate with more than 27 years of legal experience, Mr. Villani represents the rights and interests of a diverse range of clients throughout Ocean and Monmouth counties who have serious legal challenges involving any of the following:
· Criminal defense for indictable offenses as well as all other types of felonies and misdemeanors
· DUI/DWI defense and traffic-related violations
· Alcoholic Beverage Control law
· Personal injury
· Domestic violence and restraining orders
Throughout his career, Mr. Villani has served as both a prosecutor and public defender with Monmouth and Ocean counties, so he has invaluable insight into the area's criminal justice system, allowing him to devise the most effective defense strategies possible for his clients. He has also extensive training in the use of breath analyzers and field sobriety tests as well as drug recognition evaluations.
Moreover, Mr. Villani has facilitated numerous continuing legal education seminars with the DWI Institute, where he instructed other lawyers in breath test analyses, breath test refusal consequences and other issues. He also attended a seminar sponsored by the National College for DUI Defense regarding marijuana DUI cases.
A native of Ocean County, Mr. Villani received his undergraduate degrees in economics and communications from Rutgers University in 1989. He then attended New England Law school, where he received the New England Scholar Award for Academic Achievement.
Mr. Villani obtained his Juris Doctor in 1992, and he is licensed to practice in New Jersey and Pennsylvania as well as before the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 3rd Circuit.
He holds a Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished* peer review rating, and he is an active member of the National College of DUI Defense, the New Jersey State Bar Association, the Pennsylvania Bar Association, the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers and the Association of Trial Lawyers of America. He is also a member of the Monmouth Bar Association, and he has served on the Criminal Practice Committee and Municipal Court Practice Committee of the Ocean County Bar Association.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasCriminal Defense, Criminal Defense: DUI/DWI, Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Arrest & Arraignment, Assault, Assault & Battery, Criminal Domestic Violence, Criminal Fraud, Criminal Law, DUI/DWI, Drug & Alcohol Violations, Expungement, False Accusations, Felony, Juvenile Delinquency, Misdemeanor, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Motor Vehicle Offenses, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Probation, Theft, Traffic Violations, Wrongful Death
- 40% Criminal Defense
- 40% Criminal Defense: DUI/DWI
- 20% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 1992, New Jersey
Professional Webpage: https://www.villanideluca.com/attorneys/carmine-villani-esq/
- Taught a continuing education seminar at the DWI Institute to NJ lawyers
- “Defend A Marijuana DUI Case” held by the National College for DUI Defense (NCDD)
- New England school of Law, Mr. Villani gained tremendous experience as a Student Prosecutor at the Massachusetts Office of the District Attorney Boston, MA. In 1991, Mr. Villani was a research assistant to Professor Alan M. Dershowitz, Harvard Law School
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Bar, 1992
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- New Jersey, 1992
- Federal District Court Bar, 1992
- Mastering the science of DWI-NCDD This a 3 day course on mastering scientific evidence offered by the National College for DWI Defense NCDD; This CLE course is conducted in New Orleans and is conducted by the DWI experts and Lawyers from around the Country, 2015
- RUTGERS UNIVERSITY, New Brunswick, New Jersey, Bachelor of Arts Degree, double major in Economics and Communications, President of Beta Theta Pi fraternity, 1989
Office location for Carmine R. Villani
703 Richmond Ave
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ 08742
- Super Lawyers: 2019 - 2022