Vincent C. DeLuca
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Point Pleasant Beach, NJ
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Please visit the Super Lawyers Selection Process for a detailed description of the Super Lawyers selection methodology.
Attorney Vincent C. Deluca is a partner with the Villani & DeLuca, P.C., law firm, which has offices located in Point Pleasant Beach, Red Bank and Brick, New Jersey. Certified as a matrimonial law attorney by the New Jersey Supreme Court and possessing more than 26 years of legal experience, Mr. Deluca focuses his practice almost exclusively on family law and domestic relations. He serves clients throughout Monmouth and Ocean counties who are going through a divorce or have some other serious legal issue affecting their families.
Well-trained in mediation and collaborative law, Mr. Deluca strives to help his clients resolve their conflicts and reach agreements in the most efficient and amicable manner possible. However, when those tactics are not effective, he will not hesitate to take his clients' matters to court to ensure the best odds of achieving the favorable outcomes they expect and deserve.
Along with handling all aspects of divorce, including child custody and support, equitable distribution, alimony, pre and post nuptial marriage agreements and other related matters, Mr. Deluca has extensive experience assisting domestic violence victims with obtaining the restraining orders and other protections they need against their abusers. Furthermore, he has handled a wide range of juvenile matters.
A leader in his field, he has numerous publications to his credit, and he has conducted many lectures and seminars across his region on a variety of topics related to family law. He is also a master instructor for The Ocean Monmouth Family Law American Inns of Court, and he has served on the adjunct legal faculty at Brookdale Community College. Moreover, he has earned designation from the American Society of Legal Advocates as a Top 100 Lawyer in Family Law.
Mr. Deluca serves as an early settlement panelist to the New Jersey Superior Court in Ocean County. He also serves as an economic mediator in Monmouth, Ocean and Middlesex counties as well as a court-appointed guardian ad litem, receiver and parenting time coordinator.
Mr. Deluca graduated from Muhlenberg College in 1990 and obtained his Juris Doctor from New England School of Law in 1993. He is licensed to practice in New York and New Jersey as well as before the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 3rd Circuit.
Fully committed to his practice, Mr. Deluca is a member of several local, state and national professional legal organizations, including the family law committee and family law section of the New Jersey State Bar Association, among others.
- 100%Family Law
Adoption, Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Juvenile Law, Paternity, Prenuptial Agreements, Marital Property, Mediation & Collaborative Law
- Super Lawyers: 2015 - 2022
Certificates and Credentials
- New Jersey Board on Attorney Certification
Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Matrimonial Law Attorney
About Vincent C. DeLuca
First Admitted: 1993, New Jersey
Professional Webpage: http://www.villanideluca.com/the-firm/attorneys/vincent-delu...
- Served as mediator to the New Jersey Superior Court in Monmouth County
- Currently serving as an Early Settlement Panelist to the New Jersey Superior Court in Ocean County
- Member, Association of Family and Conciliation Courts
- Economic Mediator, Monmouth, Ocean and Middlesex Counties
- Family Law, Ten Leaders, Central New Jersey, Leader
- Active member, Ocean County Bar Association – Family Law Committee
- Admitted to Practice before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- Member, International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Early Settlement Panelist, New Jersey Superior Court in Ocean County
- Appointed by the Superior Court to serve as Guardian ad Litem
- Appointed by the Superior Court as counsel in various contempt hearings
- Appointed to serve on the New Jersey State Bar Family Law Executive Committee (FLEC)
- Admitted to Practice in the State of New York, 1993
- Member, American Society of Legal Advocates
- Master, Hayden Proctor American Inn of Court
- Founding member and President, Jersey Shore Collaborative Law Group
- Appointed by the Superior Court as Receiver to oversee the sale of marital assets
- Member, New Jersey State Bar Association – Family Law Section
- Admitted to Practice in the State of New Jersey, 1993
- Active member, Monmouth County Bar Association – Family Law Committee
- Admitted to Practice before the U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- Member, Jersey Shore Collaborative Law Group
- Blue Ribbon Panelist and Arbitrator of Family Law Disputes
- Appointed by the Superior Court to serve as Parenting Time Coordinator
- Mediator, New Jersey Superior Court in Monmouth County
- Association of Family and Conciliation Courts (AFCC), only Ocean County NJ attorney member, July 2009
- Selected for inclusion in the Super Lawyers list each year since 2015
- Master Instructor, Ocean Monmouth Family Law Inns of Court (legal education organization for family law attorneys)
- Frequent lecturer throughout New Jersey on both the divorce process in New Jersey and how to prepare for your divorce
- Presenter, Annual Divorce Seminar of New Jersey Association of Professional Mediators
- Former adjunct instructor, Brookdale Community College
- Presenter, Hot Tips in Family Law program
- Author of the "Helping Children Cope with Divorce" eBook
- Muhlenberg College, Allentown, Pennsylvania, B.A., Political Science, 1990
- Qualified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Certified Matrimonial Attorney, 2007
- Accredited Collaborative Law Attorney
- Received Certification from the State of New Jersey Administration Office of the Courts in Mediation and Conciliation skills
- Approved for admission to the Roster of Mediators for Economic Aspects of Family Law Cases by the NJ Supreme Court
- Certified Matrimonial Law Attorney
- Member Of Executive Committee Of Family Law Section Of New Jersey State Bar
- Springsteen ‘Visibly Swaying’ Before Drunken-Driving Arrest, Police Say - The New York Times https://t.co/WKzvfO4oOf
- Villani & DeLuca P.C. Attorneys at Law, Rings in the New Year Expanding its Divorce & Family Law Practice in Ocean… https://t.co/Uhobet4Dtd
- New Jersey Online Divorce Mediator | Villani & DeLuca https://t.co/BVtVk7wSsb
- @NFL @KStateFB @DaltonBigD71 @RisnerupF Glad you are a Bronco! You are a fine young man.
Last Updated: 5/15/2022