Christian V. McOmber
Top Rated Business Litigation Attorney in Red Bank, NJ
Selected to Rising Stars: 2016 - 2020
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Please visit the Super Lawyers Selection Process for a detailed description of the Super Lawyers selection methodology.
- Free Consultation
Christian V. McOmber is a shareholder of McOmber & McOmber, located in Red Bank, New Jersey. Mr. McOmber divides his law practice into several areas, including business law and litigation, collections, workplace discrimination and other employment law matters, personal injury,and other litigation matters.
After receiving a Bachelor of Science in City and Regional Planning from Cornell University in 1997, Mr. McOmber spent approximately ten years as an executive with a well-known manufacturing company before pursuing his legal studies at Seton Hall University School of Law. In 2010, he was awarded his Juris Doctor magna cum laude and was inducted into the Order of the Coif. Admitted to practice in New Jersey, Mr. McOmber is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey.
Mr. McOmber's strong reputation has led many businesses to seek out his representation for both general counsel and commercial litigation. Among his clients, he has distributors, manufacturers, service providers, general contractors, and other prominent companies.
Mr. McOmber also holds a strong belief in the rights of workers to be free from illegal discrimination in their workplaces. He fights hard for people who have suffered discrimination based on their gender, gender preferences, race, disability and other prohibited categories of discrimination. Mr. McOmber has also assisted employers with their statutory and regulatory compliance obligations.
As a collections attorney, Mr. McOmber has successfully recovered millions of dollars for his clients for debts that they are owed. Due to his experience, he was appointed by the U.S. Bankruptcy Court to represent a national firm in its Chapter 11 debt reorganization.
Mr. McOmber's personal injury practice involves the representation of people who have been harmed by the negligence of others in premises liability, product liability and motor vehicle accident cases.
- 20%Business Litigation
- 20%Creditor Debtor Rights: Business
- 20%Employment Litigation: Plaintiff
- 20%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Non-Compete Agreements, Business Formation and Planning, Limited Liability Companies, Contracts, Business Organizations, Collections, Employment Discrimination, Wrongful Termination, Retaliation, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Premises Liability - Plaintiff
- Super Lawyers: 2022
- Rising Stars: 2016 - 2020
About Christian V. McOmber
First Admitted: 2010, New Jersey
Professional Webpage: https://www.redbanklegal.com/team/christian-v-mcomber/
Pro bono/Community Service
- New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs, Alternative Dispute Resolution Unit, Volunteer Arbitrator
- Shrewsbury River Yacht Club, Member and General Counsel
- Cornell University's College of Architecture, Art, and Planning, Bachelor of Science, Majors: City and Regional Planning
- Choate Rosemary Hall, Wallingford, Connecticut, Post-Secondary Graduate, Cum Laude
- American Industrial Supply Corp., Inc.
- Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc.
- Central Metal Fabricators, Inc.
- Recipient of Commercial Law League of America's Excellence in Commercial Law Award, Seton Hall University School of Law, Newark, New Jersey, 2010
- Academic Success Scholarship Recipient, Seton Hall University School of Law, Newark, New Jersey
- Inducted into Order of Coif Honor Society, Seton Hall University School of Law, Newark, New Jersey, 2010
- Final Rank: 9 of 318; Final GPA: 4.0, Seton Hall University School of Law, Newark, New Jersey
- Shrewsbury River Yacht Club's Commodore's Award, 2013
- New Jersey, 2010
- Admitted to the roster of New Jersey State Court-Approved Mediators as a R. 1:40 Qualified Mediator
- National Employment Lawyers Association - New Jersey, Member
- Federal District Court Bars, 2010
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Member
- Firm Video, 2015
Last Updated: 5/15/2022