Dennis A. Drazin
Top rated personal injury attorney in Red Bank, New JerseyDrazin and Warshaw, P.C.
Practice Areas: Personal injury, Medical malpractice, Workers' compensation; view more
Licensed in New Jersey since: 1975
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Please visit the Super Lawyers Selection Process for a detailed description of the Super Lawyers selection methodology.
A partner at Drazin and Warshaw P.C., Dennis A. Drazin focuses his practice on personal injury and wrongful death litigation. The firm is based in the borough of Red Bank, New Jersey, and he represents clients throughout Monmouth and Ocean counties and other parts of the state.
Mr. Drazin has been certified in civil trial law by the Supreme Court of New Jersey through its Board on Attorney Certification and is admitted to practice before all New Jersey state courts. He is also admitted to practice in New York as well as before the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey and the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York.
Mr. Drazin is a forceful advocate on behalf of people who have been seriously harmed by the negligence of other parties. The cases that he has worked on have involved medical malpractice, defective products, toxic tort exposure, crashes involving trucks and other types of motor vehicles, workplace accidents, and premises liability. Due to Mr. Drazin’s skills in presenting these types of cases in front of juries as well as his tenacity at the negotiating table, his clients have received millions of dollars to compensate them for their losses.
Mr. Drazin graduated in 1972 from The Ohio State University with a Bachelor of Arts. He then went on to attend the Dickenson School of Law, part of The Pennsylvania State University, and he received his Juris Doctor in 1975. Mr. Drazin continues to be active in numerous professional groups, with his memberships including the American Association for Justice and the Monmouth County Bar Association.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff, Personal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff, Workers' compensation: claimant
Personal injury - plaintiff, Slip and fall, Trucking accidents, Medical malpractice
- 80% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 10% Personal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff
- 10% Workers' compensation: claimant
First Admitted: 1975, New Jersey
Professional Webpage: https://www.drazinandwarshaw.com/attorneys/dennis-a-drazin/
- Federal Bar Association, Member, 1976 – Present
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America, Board of Governors, 1985 – 1989
- LEGAL, Board of Trustees, 1990
- American Bar Association, Member, 1976 – Present
- Monmouth County Bar Association, Member, 1976 – Present
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Member, 1976 – Present
- New York, 1981
- New Jersey, 1975
- Kenney v. Scientific, Inc., 497 A.2d 1310 (N.J.Super.L. 1985)
- Certified By The Supreme Court Of New Jersey As A Certified Civil Trial Attorney
- Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio, B.A., 1972
Office location for Dennis A. Drazin
25 Reckless Place, Suite B
Red Bank, NJ 07701
- Super Lawyers: 2005 - 2023
Certificates and credentials
Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Civil Trial Attorney