Laura M. D’Orsi
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Red Bank, NJ
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Please visit the Super Lawyers Selection Process for a detailed description of the Super Lawyers selection methodology.
The Law Offices of Laura M. D’Orsi, L.L.C., are located in Red Bank, New Jersey, and run by attorney Laura M. D’Orsi. Ms. D’Orsi devotes her practice to family law and serves a diverse group of clients in Middlesex, Monmouth and Ocean counties in New Jersey. She has experience with matters involving divorce, alimony, child support, and also handles real estate and estate planning matters.
Ms. D’Orsi has been licensed to practice law in New Jersey since 1990. She holds a bachelor’s degree from Lehigh University and earned her law degree from Emory University School of Law. In addition to having extensive litigation experience, she is trained in collaborative divorce methods, such as mediation, and serves as a divorce mediator. She is certified as a matrimonial law attorney by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
Outside of her law practice, Ms. D’Orsi is actively involved in various professional organizations. She is a member of the Monmouth Bar Association and is co-chair of the association’s family law committee. She belongs to the New Jersey State Bar Association, the New York State Bar Association, the District of Columbia Bar and the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys.
Ms. D’Orsi is also active in collaborative law organizations. She is a member of the Jersey Shore Collaborative Law Group, the New Jersey based Collaborative Divorce Professionals and the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals. She is also a former president of the Jersey Battered Women’s Service and has appeared on New Jersey Divorce Talk Radio.
- 100%Family Law
Adoption, Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Juvenile Law, Name Change, Paternity, Prenuptial Agreements, Marital Property, Mediation & Collaborative Law, Same Sex Family Law, Father's Rights
- Super Lawyers: 2018 - 2022
Certificates and Credentials
- New Jersey Board on Attorney Certification
Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Matrimonial Law Attorney
About Laura M. D’Orsi
First Admitted: 1990, New Jersey
Professional Webpage: http://www.lauradorsilaw.com/meet-laura-m-dorsi-esq/
- Monmouth Bar Association, Member
- International Association of Collaborative Practitioners, Member
- New Jersey
- District of Columbia
- Monmouth Bar Association Family Law Committee, co-chair
- Jersey Shore Collaborative Law Group, Member
- New Jersey Bar Association, Member
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Trustee, Monmouth Bar Association, 2013
- New York Bar Association, Member
- Lehigh Unversity, Bethlehem, Pennsylvania Emory University School of Law, Atlanta, Georgia, 1987
Other Outstanding Achievements
- Lehigh Alumni Award - given to an outstanding alumni at 20th Class Reunion. , 2007
- Active Family Law Mediator for New Jersey's Economic Mediatior Program, 2008
- Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersy as a Matrimonial Law Attorney, 2012
Pro bono/Community Service
- Lehigh Lawyer's Association, Founding Member, 2010
- International Association Of Collaborative Professionals
- Jersey Shore Collaborative Law Group
- Monmouth Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
Last Updated: 5/15/2022