Richard Sanvenero, Jr.
Top rated family law attorney in Red Bank, New JerseySanvenero & Cittadino LLC
Practice Areas: Family law, Cannabis law, Civil litigation; view more
Licensed in New Jersey since: 2014
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Please visit the Super Lawyers Selection Process for a detailed description of the Super Lawyers selection methodology.
A relentless and compassionate New Jersey attorney, Richard Sanvenero Jr. is the founding partner of Sanvenero & Cittadino Law Office located in Red Bank. He serves clients across the Monmouth-Ocean County metro area in New Jersey. He focuses his practice primarily on family law and is also well-versed in handling a variety of other legal matters involving civil litigation, intellectual property, criminal defense, estate planning and probate, cannabis law and real estate.
Proficient in mediation, arbitration and collaborative divorce procedures, Mr. Sanvenero seeks effective resolutions to conflicts before entering the courtroom. He prides himself on delivering top-notch legal representation for his clients with the utmost respect and integrity. His clients appreciate him for his ability to offer quick and realistic solutions.
After completing his associate degree in business administration at Brookdale Community College, Mr. Sanvenero went to Rutgers University to receive a Bachelor of Science degree in criminal justice and history. He graduated in 2010 and received his Juris Doctor from Barry University Dwayne O. Andreas School of Law in 2013.
In addition to excelling academically in law school, Mr. Sanvenero served as senator of the Student Bar Association, founder of the Barry Golf Club, social chair of the Phi Alpha Delta and the vice president of the American Association for Justice. He functioned as a legal intern at the Superior Court of New Jersey for the Honorable Leslie-Ann M. Justus and as a judicial clerk for the Honorable Christopher D. Rafano at the Middlesex County Family Courthouse.
Mr. Sanvenero was admitted to practice in New Jersey in 2014. Additionally, he is authorized to appear in New York, the District of Columbia, the United States District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York, and the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of New Jersey.
When it comes to giving back, Mr. Sanvenero focuses his efforts on serving the legal community. He is a proud member of the New Jersey Association for Justice, the Monmouth Bar Association, the American Association for Justice, the Middlesex County Bar Association, the New Jersey State Bar Association, the New York City Bar Association, the American Bar Association and the New York State Bar Association. He is the trustee for the Monmouth Bar Association and the co-chair of its Young Lawyers Section.
Practice areasFamily law, Cannabis law, Civil litigation: plaintiff, Criminal defense, Estate planning & probate, Real estate: business, Real estate: consumer
Custody & visitation, Criminal law, Estate planning, Probate & estate administration
- 40% Family law
- 10% Cannabis law
- 10% Civil litigation: plaintiff
- 10% Criminal defense
- 10% Estate planning & probate
- 10% Real estate: business
- 10% Other
First Admitted: 2014, New Jersey
Professional Webpage: https://www.thesclawoffice.com/team
- Co-founded the Barry University School of Law Golf Club
- Volunteer Income Tax Association (V.I.T.A.) program
- Monmouth County Bar Association, Member
- Trustee for the Monmouth Bar Association
- Co-Chair of the Monmouth Bar Association Young Lawyer's Section
- Bankruptcy Courts of the Eastern District of New York
- Bankruptcy Courts of the Southern District of New York
- Bankruptcy Courts of the District of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- District of Columbia
- Federal and State Courts of New Jersey and New York
- Student Bar Association Senator
- American Bar Association, Member
- Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- New York City Bar Association, Member
- New Jersey Association for Justice, Member
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Member
- Middlesex County Bar Association, Member
- Rutgers University in 2010
Office location for Richard Sanvenero, Jr.
228 Maple Ave
Red Bank, NJ 07701
- Rising Stars: 2020 - 2023