Sylvia S. Costantino
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Red Bank, NJ
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Please visit the Super Lawyers Selection Process for a detailed description of the Super Lawyers selection methodology.
An aggressive litigator and founding member of the Law Offices of Sylvia S. Costantino, Esq., LLC, in Red Bank, New Jersey, Sylvia S. Costantino has developed a solid reputation as a caring family law attorney for her clients throughout Monmouth, Ocean, Middlesex and the surrounding counties in New Jersey. Her diverse legal background and extensive experience allows her to effectively assist clients with their family law matters, including but not limited to divorce, custody, parenting time, alimony and domestic violence. By focusing her practice exclusively in family law, Ms. Costantino is well versed in the nuances of family law that make this practice area one of the most challenging.
Ms. Costantino is certified by the Supreme Court of the State of New Jersey as a matrimonial law attorney.
After receiving a Bachelor of Arts in English literature from Rutgers University in New Brunswick, graduating with highest honors, Ms. Costantino earned her Juris Doctor in 2007 from Rutgers School of Law – Newark. Her background in literature served as the foundation for her success as the notes & comments editor for the Rutgers Business Law Review. Additionally, she attended Brookdale Community College, earning an A.A.S. in paralegal studies. Ms. Costantino is licensed to practice law in New Jersey and New York.
Prior to the founding of her firm, Ms. Costantino worked as an associate attorney in the family law department of Ansell Zaro Grimm & Aaron, P.C., from 2008 to 2011. More than 14 years working as a paralegal at Halperin & Halperin, P.C., before diving into litigation gave Ms. Costantino a strong background in legal research, brief writing and trial preparation. She is a member of the Family Law Section of the New Jersey State Bar Association, and she also serves on the Family Law Committee of the Monmouth Bar Association.
- 100%Family Law
Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Marital Property
- Rising Stars: 2013, 2016 - 2017
Certificates and Credentials
- New Jersey Board on Attorney Certification
Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Matrimonial Law Attorney
About Sylvia S. Costantino
First Admitted: 2007, New Jersey
Professional Webpage: https://www.njfamilylawdivorce.com/sylvia-s-costantino
- Notes & Comments Editor for the Rutgers Business Law Journal, Rutgers Law School
- Rutgers University College, B.A. with Highest Honors and the recipient of the G. Stuart Demarest Award for the Highest Academic Achievement in English and the Norman C. Miller award for the Overall Highest Academic Achievement
- New Jersey
- New York
- Member of the New Jersey State Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Member of the Monmouth Bar Association, Family Law Committee
- Certified by the Supreme Court of the State of New Jersey as a Matrimonial Law Attorney, 2016
- I would like to let everyone connected with me that I have a great job opportunity as posted on LinkedIn and ZipRec… https://t.co/XFZuosMNQp
- Family Law Attorney https://t.co/1iySwmIPMT
- Find your next great career opportunity at Law Offices of Sylvia S. Costantino https://t.co/NcroprwcTV
- Some married couples believe that staying together for the children is the best thing for them. The reality is that… https://t.co/BDJuDzeYtv
Last Updated: 5/15/2022