Brandon J. Broderick, Personal Injury Attorney at Law
Based in River Edge, New Jersey, the law firm of Brandon J. Broderick, Personal Injury Attorney At Law has additional offices in Trenton and Ewing, New Jersey; and New York, New York, making us one of the most prominent and successful legal practices on the East Coast for those dealing with complex and pressing challenges involving any of the following:
- Car accident and other personal injury claims
- COVID-19 and vaccine injuries
- Workers' injuries and workers' compensation
- Employment law
Over the course of our more than 10 years of being in practice, we have achieved remarkable success advocating on behalf of individuals and families suffering needlessly as the result of someone else's negligence or wrongdoing. We have also handled hundreds of workers' compensation claims, and we have recovered millions of dollars in total compensation for our plaintiff clients.
A service-oriented law firm, we pride ourselves on the highly personalized attention we provide to all we serve. We will sit with you and arm you with the information you need to make the best-informed decisions as we work diligently to help you achieve your goals and the favorable outcomes you seek as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible.
Honored for our outstanding professionalism and service, our lawyers have earned consistent top rankings and endorsements from our peers, and our law firm has enjoyed numerous testimonials and referrals from our satisfied clients.
To find out how we can best assist you with the serious legal issues affecting your life and livelihood, your family and your future, you can contact Brandon J. Broderick, Personal Injury Attorney At Law to schedule a free initial consultation. In these trying times, we also offer virtual consultations to help keep you and your loved ones safe and healthy.
Disclosure: No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Please visit the Super Lawyers Selection Process for a detailed description of the Super Lawyers selection methodology.
Super Lawyers selects attorneys to the Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists using a patented multiphase selection process. Peer nominations and evaluations are combined with independent research. Each candidate is evaluated on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement. Selections are made on an annual, state-by-state basis. Learn more about selection process.
Learn More »
- 30%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 20%Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 20%Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
- 10%Employment & Labor: Employee
- 10%Workers' Compensation: Claimant
- 10%Employment Litigation: Plaintiff
All Practice Areas
- Employment & Labor: Employee
- Employment Litigation: Plaintiff
- Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
- Workers' Compensation: Claimant
All Focus Areas
- Animal Bites
- Birth Injury
- Brain Injury
- Construction Accident
- Delayed or Incorrect Diagnosis
- Dram Shop Laws
- Employment Discrimination
- Employment Law - Employee
- Medical Devices
- Medical Malpractice
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Motor Vehicle Defects
- Personal Injury - Plaintiff
- Premises Liability - Plaintiff
- Sexual Harassment
- Slip and Fall
- Trucking Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Wrongful Termination
- View More
Connect With Us
Cherry Hill Office
Jersey City Office
Toms River Office
Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).