Jeffrey A. Sirot
Top rated Real Estate attorney in Roseland, New JerseyCurcio Mirzaian Sirot LLC
Practice Areas: Real Estate, Construction Litigation, General Litigation; view more
Licensed in New Jersey since: 2003
Education: Rutgers School of Law - Newark
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Please visit the Super Lawyers Selection Process for a detailed description of the Super Lawyers selection methodology.
Attorney Jeffrey A. Sirot of Curcio Mirzaian Sirot, LLC, in Roseland, New Jersey, focuses his practice on community association law. Mr. Sirot represents cooperatives, condominium associations, homeowners associations and other clients in matters involving construction defects, contract interpretation and negotiation, delinquent assessments, rule enforcement and more in Roseland and the surrounding New Jersey towns.
Mr. Sirot graduated from the Rutgers School of Law in Newark, New Jersey and has been licensed to practice law in New Jersey since 2003. In law school, he was editor in chief of the Rutgers Law Record and a member of the Beta Gamma Sigma honor society. During this time, he gained valuable legal experience by serving as a judicial intern to a U.S. Magistrate Judge.
In addition to his practice in the area of community association law, Mr. Sirot has a wide range of experience in the areas of business, civil and commercial litigation. Throughout his legal career, he has spoken for various groups on community association law topics and authored articles for different publications.
Mr. Sirot is a member of the Community Associations Institute’s New Jersey chapter. In 2013, he received the author of the year award and the speaker of the year award from the organization.
As a member of the Essex County Bar Association, Mr. Sirot has served as trustee of the young lawyers section. He was also awarded the Essex County Bar Association’s young lawyers achievement award in 2008 for his dedication to the legal profession.
Practice areasReal Estate: Business, Construction Litigation: Business, General Litigation
- 40% Real Estate: Business
- 30% Construction Litigation: Business
- 30% General Litigation
First Admitted: 2003, New Jersey
Professional Webpage: http://cmsllc.law/attorneys/jeffrey-a-sirot/
- Presenter, Managing Through the Current Economic Crisis, Community Associations Institute New Jersey Chapter Seminar, June 2012
- Presenter, Budgeting in These Challenging Economic Times, Wilkin & Guttenplan P.C. Webinar, September 20, 2011
- Presenter, Improving Collections for Homeowner Associations, Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP Webinar, May 18, 2011
- Presenter, Community Associations in an Electronic World, Community Associations Institute New Jersey Chapter Seminar, December 2010
- Author, Don't Sign that Proposal, Community Trends, Community Associations Institute (CAI-NJ), November 2012
- Author, Best Practices for Collecting Delinquent Receivables, Community Property Advisor, Wilkin & Guttenplan Newsletter, Winter 2008
- Author, Get Out Your Checkbooks: All Existing High-Rises May Be Required to Retrofit Fire Sprinklers, Community Trends, Community Associations Institute (CAI-NJ), 2008
- Member, Essex County Bar Association; former Chair and Trustee, Young Lawyers Section
- Member, Community Associations Institute - New Jersey Chapter (CAI-NJ)
- Author of the Year Award from the Community Associations Institute - New Jersey Chapter (2013)
- Essex County Bar Association Young Lawyers Achievement Award (2008)
- Speaker of the Year Award from the Community Associations Institute - New Jersey Chapter (2013)
- Beta Gamma Sigma Honor Society
- Super Lawyers New Jersey - Rising Stars (a Thompson Reuters business) in the Real Estate practice area (2009, 2013)
Office location for Jeffrey A. Sirot
5 Becker Farm Road
Roseland, NJ 07068
- Super Lawyers: 2017 - 2024
- Rising Stars: 2009, 2013