Paul S. Foreman
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Roseland, NJ
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Please visit the Super Lawyers Selection Process for a detailed description of the Super Lawyers selection methodology.
- Free Consultation
My name is Paul Foreman, I am the Founder of the Law Offices of Paul S. Foreman, PC. I have now been a solo practitioner for three (3) years ago.
I started my own practice in middle of the year 2016 and had just settled my first seven figure case for $1,005,000. Thereafter, in the year 2018, I settled several 6 figure cases the highest being $900,000. This year I have already settled a case involving a sexual assault for $3,850,000. My year 2020 settlements exceed $4,000,000 and are steadily climbing.
In the year 2019, I made the decision to concentrate my practice on representing almost exclusively on representing the victims of sexual assault, personal injury clients, victims of discrimination and victims of bullying. These victims of bullying are exclusively minors.
I also lectured in 2019 at Picatinny Arsenal Panel regarding sexual harassment in the workplace which occurred over the course of a week. I am also a member and donor of CHILD USA and awarded was National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys Top 10 under 40, as well as American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys 10 Best Attorneys.
I do not believe in the phrase “It’s business not personal” when it comes to representing my clients. If I treat you as a business decision, I am not putting all my heart and effort into your case. When a client retains me, I make it a point to know everything about them. The most nominal detail about the person or reason a client is considering retaining me can have a profound effect on a case. You will be kept up to date. Your phone calls are returned.
Most importantly, when you retain my law firm you are person not a file number. How many times have you waited for an email to be answered or a phone call to be returned by your lawyer? No so at my law firm. I will do everything and anything I possibly can to exceed your expectations despite how many hours or days it takes to reach that goal. There are no delays here. I work hard and fast.
If it is one on one attention you are seeking by a lawyer that returns your calls and makes himself available night or day, it cannot hurt to come in for a free consultation. The only guarantee I can give you is one, that you will leave feeling better than you did when you first walked through my office doors.
- 70%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 20%Employment Litigation: Plaintiff
- 10%Family Law
Animal Bites, Assault, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Wrongful Death, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Employment Discrimination, Retaliation, Employment Law - Employer, Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Divorce
- Rising Stars: 2017
About Paul S. Foreman
First Admitted: 2006, New Jersey
Professional Webpage: https://foremanlaw.com/attorney-profile
- This law school has an excellent reputation and is even ranked in the top 10 in Alternative Dispute & Resolution as of 2020 in US News and World Report., 2005
- Montclair State University, B.A., 2001, 2001
- Morris Cares This is a pro bono institution at 95 Mt. Kemble Avenue in Morristown, New Jersey. I represented women that had been sexually assaulted, domestically abused and placed in safe houses until their hearings wherein I would appear., 2015
- New Jersey Association for Justice, 2016
- American Bar Association, 2017
- National Employments Labor Association- I joined in the year 2018 and continue to be member of the NELA through the year 2020., 2018
- New Jersey State Bar Association- I have been a member of the New Jersey State Bar Association for several years, just recently in 2020., 2019
- CHILD USA: Children’s Healthcare is a Legal Duty. Sexual abuse and the maltreatment of children have an all too frequent impact on Children’s health. These acts often occur in secret, behind closed doors, but have public consequences. Victims, their families, and the public pay a high price even decades after the violence ends. CHILD USA is a child abuse nonprofit that cuts through the shame and the secrecy to gather and analyze the data behind abuse and neglect. As a child abuse nonprofit dedicated to protecting kids and preventing abuse, CHILD USA conducts research, compiles evidence, promotes ideas, and proposes the most effective policies to prevent childhood abuse and neglect. CHILD USA draws on the combined expertise of the nation’s leading medical and legal academics to reach evidence-based solutions to persistent and widespread child abuse and neglect. All child victims deserve justice, and CHILD USA aims to find the path for them., 2020
- NJ CARES I represented and counseled/assisted and presented for this terrific pro bono institution. With the clients' permission I would be happy to disclose the cases wherein I represented them in a pro bono manner in domestic violence hearings and pursued their civil lawsuits. , 2015
Pro bono/Community Service
- I was a volunteer at Morris Cares in Morristown New Jersey. This is a pro bono advocacy service for victims of those sexually assaulted and harassed. I also represented females in court for the purposes of temporary and permanent restraining orders in a pro bono capacity. I regularly appeared at their weekly meetings and discussed the law with their staff members in a pro bono capacity, 2015
- I was chosen to lecture at Picatinny Arsenal on Sexual Harassment in the workplace for a week long panel. I lectured to Picatinny Arsenal employees, members of the armed forces , police officers as well as fire fighters. , 2019
- I have joined CHILD USA which provides pro bono services for abused children. I am a donor and will be participating in upcoming events to further assist in this cause. , 2020
- The National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys awarded me this honor as 1 of the top 10 Personal Injury Attorneys in the year 2017, National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys Top 10 under 40 , National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys, 2017
- Selected for inclusion in the Super Lawyers Rising Stars list, 2017
- I became a Member, Million Dollar Advocates Forum in 2017 and awaiting membership for 2020 as I settled a case for $3,850,000.00., Member of Million Dollar Advocates Forum , Million Dollar Advocates Forum , 2018
- I received this honor as recently a 2020., Americas Top 100 Attorneys Lifetime Achievement Acceptance – 2020, Americas Top 100 Attorneys Lifetime Achievement Acceptance Institution , 2020
- This is a video that describes what distinguishes my firm from the law firms with hundreds of lawyers at their disposal. , How is Foreman Law Different from other firms?, 2017
- I was provided the spot of a weeklong lecturer on workplace sexual harassment for the year 2019., Keynote Speaker on Sexual Harassment , Speaker at Picatinny Arsenal , Picatinny Arsenal , 2018
Other Outstanding Achievements
- American Institute of Personal Injury 10 Best Attorneys, 2018
- Settlement of a Wrongful Death Case $900,000, 2018
Last Updated: 5/15/2022