Garry R. Salomon
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Teaneck, New JerseyDavis, Saperstein & Salomon, P.C.
Practice Areas: Personal Injury; view more
Licensed in New Jersey since: 1977
Education: The University of Akron School of Law
Languages Spoken: English, German
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Please visit the Super Lawyers Selection Process for a detailed description of the Super Lawyers selection methodology.
Garry R. Salomon is a personal injury attorney based out of Teaneck, New Jersey. Mr. Salomon is the managing partner of Davis, Saperstein & Salomon, P.C., and has over 44 years of legal experience. He is certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Civil Trial Attorney and is licensed to practice law in the State of New Jersey. He represents clients in Bergen, Essex, Morris, Passaic and Union counties in New Jersey, as well as in Hackensack, Paterson, Paramus, Teaneck, Jersey City and Newark.
As a personal injury litigator, Mr. Salomon handles claims involving motor vehicle accidents and motorcycle collisions, animal bites, brain injury, construction accidents, dram shop laws, slip and fall, toxic mold, wrongful death and other catastrophic injuries. He is a seasoned trial attorney who has recovered major amounts through verdicts and settlements for clients over his years in practice, earning his membership in the Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
The organization of National Trial Lawyers named Mr. Salomon one of the “Top 100 Trial Lawyers” and 201Magazine included him on the list of “Bergen’s Top Trial Lawyers” in 2016 and 2017. Serving in leadership positions within the legal community, he sits on the New Jersey Association for Justice Board of Governors and is a former chairman of the association’s trial academy.
Recognizing the value of professional education, Mr. Salomon has lectured at many conferences and events during his career. He is also the author of a book on personal injury claims in New Jersey entitled "The Consumer's Guide to New Jersey Personal Injury Claims".
Garry is proud of the results he has achieved representing people injured in serious and complex motorcycle accidents. Several of these difficult cases have settled in excess of $4 million dollars. He has lectured to bar association groups about how to win motorcycle and bus accidents. He represents clients throughout the State of New Jersey with offices available in Bergen, Essex, Union, Middlesex, Monmouth and Mercer Counties.
Mr. Salomon earned a bachelor’s degree from Fairleigh Dickinson University and received his law degree from the University of Akron School of Law. He is available for confidential, free and no obligation consultations in person, by phone, Zoom or Facetime.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Brain Injury, Construction Accident, Dram Shop Laws, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Toxic Mold, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 100% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 1977, New Jersey
Professional Webpage: https://www.dsslaw.com/our-firm/attorneys/garry-salomon/
- Trustee of the Teaneck Chamber of Commerce
- Member of Board of Governors of the New Jersey Association for Justice from 1997-Present, 2021
- New Jersey, 1977
- Garry Salomon has been appointed, for the past consecutive 20 years to serve as a member of the Board of Governors of the New Jersey Association for Justice and acted as a past officer. He served as Program Co-Chair for ATLA-NJ Trial Academy where he has lectured on "The Art of Direct Examination" He also has lectured at ATLA-NJ's annual Boardwalk and Meadowlands Conventions. He founded and acted as moderator and Co-Chairman of the 2000 -2017 annual "Litigation at Sunrise" Boardwalk and Meadowlands Seminar. In 2008 Garry Salomon was a member of the ATLA-NJ Dream Trial Team which demonstrated how to try an automobile accident case. Garry Salomon presented a lecture to ATLA-NJ on "Summation: Bringing it Home." In conjunction with the seminar, The New Jersey Lawyer Newspaper published an article authored by Mr. Salomon with the same title.
- This video summarizes the procedure used by Davis, Saperstein & Salomon to investigate, research, process and prepare each client's case for trial., Our Procedure for Personal Injury Cases, 2008
- Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as Civil Trial Attorney and recertified 2015 and 2020., 2010
- The Consumer’s Guide to New Jersey Personal Injury Claims was written to help people understand their rights after being injured in an automobile or other type of accident. Often confused, people mistakenly trust insurance company representatives and thereby fail to take the steps necessary to preserve their valuable legal rights. Without proper guidance, serious mistakes can be made causing a loss of tens of thousands of dollars. Even after consulting with a lawyer, clients may not understand their rights. This book is intended to help one avoid making fatal mistakes by understanding how to preserve their rights and avoid defeating their claims. The author, Garry R Salomon, a founding member of Davis Saperstein and Salomon, PC practices exclusively in the area of personal injury law. He is certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a certified civil trial attorney, a designation held by less than 3% of New Jersey’s licensed lawyers. Garry R Salomon is proud to be a member of the American Association for Justice and as an officer of the New Jersey Association for Justice. The past 30 years he has successfully helped thousands of families achieve justice by fighting powerful insurance companies and their lawyers. This book was written from his personal knowledge and experience gained by helping thousands of clients put their lives back together. This guide explains in plain English and simple terms, the claims and litigation process so that the reader can make the correct decisions. This book is a must read for those involved in an automobile accident. This valuable consumer’s guide discusses various types of accident claims including: Auto, Truck and Bus Claims Fall Down and Supermarket Claims Defective Product Injuries Animal Attacks Worker’s Compensation Construction Site Accidents Medical and Professional Negligence Some of the topics discussed in simple terms include: What’s a Claim Worth Dealing with Insurance Companies Correcting Police Report Mistakes Property Damage Claims Medical Insurance and NJ PIP Documenting Financial Losses Legal Situations to Avoid Past and Future Lost Wages Documenting Pain and Suffering Getting Needed Medical Treatment Laws regarding Injuries to Children Past Accidents and Claims Pre-existing Medical Conditions Hiring the Right Lawyer Legal Fees Out of Court Settlements Lawsuits and Going to Court Also included as part of this guide is a handy glossary of commonly used terms, an appendix including the official New Jersey Police Accident Grid, and the full text of certain relevant New Jersey statutes, court rules and jury instructions., Author, The Consumer's Guide to New Jersey Personal Injury Claims, 2010
- Cullen -v- Anonymous Bus Co: Motorcycle Accident involving a private bus company resulting in open leg fractures leg and herniated discs. $5,750,000, 2016
- Motorcycle -v- Bus Confidential Settlement: A motorcyclist was injured when struck by an ambulance with its lights and sirens activated while transporting a motorcyclist from an entirely different collision to a NJ hospital. The collision caused serious injuries to the client including a mild traumatic brain injury (TBI) and fractures to his face and body. After mediation the case was settled for $4.5 million dollars representing the 7th largest 2020 reported settlement or verdict in the northeastern USA as reported by ALM and the New Jersey Law Journal. , 2020
- MOTORCYCLIST v. MEIZENIS - $4,500,000 RECOVERY-Motorcycle vs. Ambulance accident. A 47 year old experienced motorcyclist collided with a ambulance en route to a hospital with lights and sirens activated while coincidently transporting a motorcyclist injured in a different accident. , 2021
Office location for Garry R. Salomon
375 Cedar Lane
Teaneck, NJ 07666
- Super Lawyers: 2006 - 2024
Certificates and credentials
Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Civil Trial Attorney
See legal Q & A provided by Garry R. Salomon
Q: How do I find a New Jersey Injury or Accident Lawyer?A: While New Jersey does not allow lawyers to call themselves specialists, there are some credentials and qualifications you should look for when hiring … See all answers by Garry Salomon