Jennifer D. Armstrong
Top rated Family Law attorney in Toms River, New JerseyJennifer D. Armstrong, LLC
Practice Areas: Family Law
Licensed in New Jersey since: 2002
Education: Widener University – Delaware Law School
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Please visit the Super Lawyers Selection Process for a detailed description of the Super Lawyers selection methodology.
Jennifer D. Armstrong, LLC611 Main St
Toms River, NJ 08753 Phone: 888-371-4158 Email: Jennifer D. Armstrong Visit website
Divorce is often an unfortunate result for nearly 50% of marriages. At the law office of Jennifer D. Armstrong, LLC our mission is to help clients transition through this difficult time and make the next chapter of their lives their best one yet. We are dedicated to helping people protect that which is most important to them during divorce so that that they can become happier and more successful. Ms. Armstrong has been assisting individuals in their divorces and various other family law matters for over 14 years. Ms. Armstrong is a member of the New Jersey State Bar Association, Family Law Section as well as the Ocean County Bar Association and member of its Family Law Committee. Ms. Armstrong volunteers her time assisting the Court in settling Divorce Matters through the Ocean County Matrimonial Early Settlement Panel Program and is a member of the State of New Jersey Supreme Court’s District Fee Arbitration Committee.
First Admitted: 2002, New Jersey
Professional Webpage: https://www.jdarmstronglaw.com/Profile/Jennifer-D-Armstrong....
- Nominated by peers. An honor that is limited to 5% of the attorneys within the State of NJ. , Selectee, Super Lawyers
- Member of The Supreme Court of New Jersey District Fee Arbitration Committee.
- Member of the Ocean County Early Settlement Panel program
- Representing clients in Ocean County, Monmouth County, Middlesex County and Burlington County with their divorce and family law needs.
- Member of the Ocean County Family Law Committee
- Admitted before the Supreme Court of the United States of America., 2014
- Tips for Filing for Custody and child support in New Jersey, Filing for Custody & Child Support, Legal, 2020
- Super Lawyers: 2017 - 2020, 2023
- Rising Stars: 2012