Jennifer D. Armstrong
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Toms River, NJ
Selected to Rising Stars: 2012
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Please visit the Super Lawyers Selection Process for a detailed description of the Super Lawyers selection methodology.
Divorce is often an unfortunate result for nearly 50% of marriages. At the law office of Jennifer D. Armstrong, LLC our mission is to help clients transition through this difficult time and make the next chapter of their lives their best one yet. We are dedicated to helping people protect that which is most important to them during divorce so that that they can become happier and more successful. Ms. Armstrong has been assisting individuals in their divorces and various other family law matters for over 14 years. Ms. Armstrong is a member of the New Jersey State Bar Association, Family Law Section as well as the Ocean County Bar Association and member of its Family Law Committee. Ms. Armstrong volunteers her time assisting the Court in settling Divorce Matters through the Ocean County Matrimonial Early Settlement Panel Program and is a member of the State of New Jersey Supreme Court’s District Fee Arbitration Committee.
About Jennifer D. Armstrong
First Admitted: 2002, New Jersey
Professional Webpage: https://www.jdarmstronglaw.com/Profile/Jennifer-D-Armstrong....
- Nominated by peers , Selectee, Super Lawyers
Pro bono/Community Service
- Member of the The Supreme Court of New Jersey District Fee Arbitration Committee.
- Member of the Ocean County Early Settlement Panel program
- Representing clients in Ocean County, Monmouth County, Middlesex County and Burlington County with their family law needs as well as Residential Real Estate Purchases and Sales.
- Member of the Ocean County Family Law Committee
- Admitted before the Supreme Court of the United States of America, 2014
Last Updated: 5/15/2022