Robert R. Fuggi, Jr.
Top rated General Litigation attorney in Toms River, New JerseyFuggi Law Firm, P.C.
Practice Areas: General Litigation, Civil Litigation
Licensed in New Jersey since: 1993
Education: Regent University School of Law
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Please visit the Super Lawyers Selection Process for a detailed description of the Super Lawyers selection methodology.
Fuggi Law Firm, P.C.47 Main Street
Toms River, NJ 08753 Visit website
A civil trial attorney certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey, Robert R. Fuggi, Jr., represents clients in Ocean County, Monmouth County and the entire state of New Jersey. His practice areas include sexual assault, civil rights and clergy sexual assault. For six consecutive years, he was a member of The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100, and he is currently a member of the American Association for Justice.
In 1998, Mr. Fuggi obtained his undergraduate degree in politics from Saint Joseph’s University. He then attended New Brunswick Theological Seminary and Princeton Theological Seminary, where he graduated in 2015 with a Master of Divinity and a Master of Theology. At Regent University’s School of Divinity, he is currently studying to earn a Ph.D. in theological studies. In 1992, he graduated from Regent University School of Law with his Juris Doctor and was the Student Bar Association’s vice president while in school.
During his career, Mr. Fuggi has handled a long list of criminal defense trials, wrongful death cases, civil trials, homicide cases and workers’ compensation issues. His high-profile cases have earned him mention and feature in publications such as The Washington Post, The New York Times, The Press of Atlantic City, the Asbury Park Press and the Observer-Reporter.
He has also been featured on News 12 New Jersey, NBC and CBS and is the founder of the School of Biblical Studies and Theological Inquiry. Mr. Fuggi gives back to his community by providing medical care, clothing, food and spiritual support through the Ocean County Community Homeless Outreach.
Practice areasGeneral Litigation, Civil Litigation: Plaintiff
- 50% General Litigation
- 50% Civil Litigation: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 1993, New Jersey
Professional Webpage: http://www.fuggilaw.com/DynamicAttorneys.shtml
- Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Civil Trial Attorney, 2007 - 2018
- Recipient of the Law Firm 500, Top 500 Firms Nationwide, 2016
- National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers, 2012 - 2018
- American Trial Lawyers Association, 1994 - 2002
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1993
- New Jersey, 1993
- Vice-President of the Student Bar Association
- Toms River Community Church
- Regent University, School of Divinity, Virginia Beach, Virginia, Ph.D., Major: Theological Studies
- Princeton Theological Seminary, Princeton, New Jersey, Th.M. - 2016
- Princeton Theological Seminary, Princeton, New Jersey, Masters of Divinity: M. Div. - 2015
- New Brunswick Theological Seminary, New Brunswick, New Jersey - 2010
- Saint Joseph's University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - 1998, Major: Politics
- Currently representing one of the forty-four political corruption defendants, Currently representing plaintiffs in two significant clergy sexual abuse cases pending in Monmouth County (Spring Lake and Freehold), 2009
- Settled second largest clergy sexual abuse case in the State of New Jersey, according to the Star Ledger, 2009
- Clergy Sexual Abuse
Office location for Robert R. Fuggi, Jr.
47 Main Street
Toms River, NJ 08753
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2023
Additional sources of information about Robert R. Fuggi, Jr.
See legal Q & A provided by Robert R. Fuggi, Jr.
Q: If I’m a victim of sexual abuse, can I file a civil lawsuit in New Jersey?A: The short answer is yes. You can file a civil lawsuit when you’ve been abused. There are a few things you may be considering when you’re … See all answers by Robert Fuggi, Jr.
Find me online
- We proudly support the efforts to bring all issues of sexual abuse to light. https://t.co/cAixAtSWxf
- We are hopeful that the proper authorities will take appropriate action in this matter — lawsuit https://t.co/n1fTzH8EBr @nj1015
- I was hit by a car. Should I hire a personal injury attorney? The short answer. Yes! https://t.co/5H5f0oM4rL