Justin R. White
Top Rated General Litigation Attorney in Vineland, NJ
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Please visit the Super Lawyers Selection Process for a detailed description of the Super Lawyers selection methodology.
- Virtual Appointments
Attorney Justin R. White is a partner with the Testa Heck Testa & White, P.A., law firm in Vineland, New Jersey. Serving clients throughout Cumberland County and the surrounding areas of South Jersey as well as Pennsylvania, Mr. White devotes his practice to advocating on behalf of the rights and interests of plaintiffs and defendants alike facing serious and complex civil and commercial litigation matters.
Well-versed in several legal areas, Mr. White has extensive experience representing a diverse range of clients, including individuals, families, small-business owners and insurance companies, with their personal injury claims, contracts and consumer fraud, construction matters, collections, and serious employment law issues such as discrimination and harassment, and more. Mr. White also regularly practices before the chancery courts of New Jersey, representing clients in probate disputes and litigation involving "business divorces" and real estate.
A graduate of Rowan University, Mr. White attended Rutgers Law School, where he served as editor for the Rutgers Journal of Law and Religion. A Dean's Merit scholar, he obtained his Juris Doctor in 2005 and his license to practice in New Jersey. In 2007, he received his license to practice in Pennsylvania. Justin is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Courts for the District of New Jersey, the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, the Third Circuit Court of Appeals, and the Supreme Court of the United States.
After serving a clerkship with the Honorable G. Thomas Bowen of the Superior Court of New Jersey, Mr. White joined Testa Heck Testa & White, P.A., in 2006, and he has been instrumental in establishing the firm as one of the leading general legal practices in the state.
He is a member of the American Bar Association. He is a member and past-president of the Cumberland County Bar Association. Mr. White is a trustee of the New Jersey State Bar Association. Justin is also engaged in his community, serving as a member of the board of directors of Rotary International, and as a trustee of the Vineland Downtown Improvement District.
In his free time, Justin enjoys cooking, golf, gardening, exploring the outdoors, cars, and spending time with friends and family.
- 20%General Litigation
- 20%Business Litigation
- 20%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10%Closely Held Business
- 10%Employment & Labor: Employee
- 10%Employment & Labor: Employer
Litigation, Animal Bites, Assault, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Dram Shop Laws, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Defense
- Rising Stars: 2018 - 2019
About Justin R. White
First Admitted: 2005, New Jersey
Professional Webpage: https://www.testalawyers.com/The-Firm/Justin-R-White.shtml
Pro bono/Community Service
- Cumberland County Bar Foundation, 2006 - Present
- Vineland Downtown Improvement District - Board of Directors, 2022
- Rotary International, Member, Board of Directors, 2021
- Spirit Brands
- EMT Renewables - General Counsel
- Code Green Solar, LLC
- Middle Township
- State v. Philpot, 2010 NJ Super V Pub Lexis 3020 (D. N.J. 2010)
- Malibu Media v. Dors, 2013 U.S. Dist Lexis 56147 (D. N.J. 2013)
- Mega Concrete v. Smith, 2013 U.S. Dist Lexis 98660 (E.D. Pa. 2013)
- Rowan University, Glassboro, New Jersey, B.A., Major: History Activities: Delta Kappa Epsilon, Order of Omega, 2002
- Rutgers School of Law, Camden, New Jersey, Juris Doctor Activities: Vis International Moot Court Competition, Dean's Merit Scholar, Editorial Board, Rutgers Journal of Law & Religion, 2005
- Dean's Merit Scholar, Rutgers School of Law - Camden, Camden, New Jersey, 2005
- As voted on by the readers of the Daily Journal. , Finalist - Best Attorney, The Daily Journal (newspaper), 2021
- President, Cumberland County Bar Association, 2015
- Pennsylvania, 2007
- Trustee, New Jersey State Bar Association, 2017 - present , 2020
- New Jersey, 2005
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2012
- Cumberland County Bar Association, Member, 2006 - Present
- South Jersey Legal Services, Member, Board of Trustees, 2017 - 2021, 2020
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 2006
- American Bar Association, Member, 2006 - Present
- Lectured on topics and trends commonly encountered, and the intersection of solar, the law and business. , Speaker / Presenter, Introduction to Solar - Law, Regulations and Trends, Cumberland County Bar Foundation, 2021
- Lectured on discovery, trial preparation, jury selection, and related topics. , Speaker, Civil Cases from Start to Finish, National Business Institute, 2022
- Presenter at day long seminar covering all aspects of civil litigation. , Presenter / Lecturer, Civil Cases from Start to Finish, National Business Institute, 2019
- Live continuing legal education presentation focused on recent cases and decisions concerning personal injury, insurance coverage, and civil litigation. , Speaker / presenter, Case Law Update, Mutual Services Organization, Legal, Insurance, 2019
- Seminar "Police Liability Claims from Start to Finish", Speaker, Police Liability Claims from Start to Finish, 2017
- Law Journal: Rutgers Journal of Law & Religion, Editor, 2003 - 2005, Rutgers School of Law - Camden, Camden, New Jersey
- Renewable Energy
Last Updated: 5/15/2022