Top Rated Employment Litigation Attorney in Watchung, NJ
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Please visit the Super Lawyers Selection Process for a detailed description of the Super Lawyers selection methodology.
As a partner at Aiello, Harris, Marth, Tunnero & Schiffman P.C. Attorneys at Law, Christopher Aiello focuses his practice on personal injury, employment law and criminal defense. Some of his most notable cases include successfully negotiating a settlement for a whistleblower, defending clients charged with first-degree robbery and DUI charges, and obtaining a settlement for wrongful death in the case of a child. He represents clients throughout Central and North New Jersey, including Middlesex, Somerset, Hunterdon, Union, Morris, Essex, Sussex, Warren and Bergen counties.
Mr. Aiello first graduated magna cum laude in 1978 with a Bachelor of Arts from Fordham University with a double major in political science and history. He then earned his Juris Doctor, graduating with honors from Temple University Beasley School of Law. Mr. Aiello is a member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association, the New Jersey State Bar Association, the American Bar Association and the American Association for Justice.
During his career spanning over 30 years, Mr. Aiello has represented large corporations such as Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Mitsubishi Motors Corporation, and The Hertz Corporation. He has given opinions and advice in The Philadelphia Inquirer, the New York Daily News and the New York Post. For his adherence to legal ethics and superior skills, Mr. Aiello has earned the highest rating possible of AV Preeminent* from Martindale-Hubbell.
An effective trial attorney, Mr. Aiello is admitted to the state's workers' compensation courts, the trial courts of the Superior Court of New Jersey, the Appellate Division of the Superior Court of New Jersey and the state's municipal courts. He is actively involved in his community, fundraising for programs such as Out of the Darkness through the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention.
AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
- 30%Employment Litigation: Plaintiff
- 20%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 20%Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 10%Criminal Defense: White Collar
- 10%Criminal Defense: DUI/DWI
- 10%Criminal Defense
Employment Discrimination, Wrongful Termination, Retaliation, Employment Law - Employer, Animal Bites, Assault, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Dram Shop Laws, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Toxic Mold, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Dental Malpractice, Medical Malpractice, Birth Injury, Delayed or Incorrect Diagnosis, Informed Consent, White Collar Crime, Criminal Law - Federal, DUI/DWI, Arrest & Arraignment, Assault & Battery, Criminal Fraud, Criminal Law, Debt, Drug & Alcohol Violations, Expungement, Failure to Pay Child Support, False Accusations, Felony, Juvenile Delinquency, Misdemeanor, Motor Vehicle Offenses, Murder, Overdrawn Bank Account, Parole, Probation, Prosecution, Sex Offenses, Tax Evasion, Theft, Traffic Violations, Criminal Domestic Violence
- Super Lawyers: 2017 - 2022
About Christopher Aiello
First Admitted: 1983, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: http://aielloharris.com/attorneys/christopher-g-aiello/
Pro bono/Community Service
- Out of the Darkness. Fundraising for this charitable organization
- USTA Adult and Junior teams, Former Coach and Captain
- USTA, New Jersey District. Chairman, Grievance Committee
- Fordham University, New York, New York, B.A., Magna Cum Laude, Major: History and Political Science, 1978
- Jacobson vs. Lake Mohawk. $2.2 million settlement. Diving accident and medical malpractice.
- Russo vs. Morgan. $900,000
- Murray vs. Orleans Construction. $7.4 million. Structured settlement.
- Kelly vs. Sands Hotel and Casino. $750,000. Fall down on wet floor resulting in injuries.
- Kondratyk vs. Holiday Inn. $1.4 million. Wrongful death negligence with excessive force.
- Hernandez vs. Jones. $450,000
- The Glenn Section 1 Condominium Association vs. Glenn Developers. $1.2 million Appellate Division.
- Richard T. Ruffino vs. State of New Jersey. Former policeman fights for his pension against State of New Jersey Appellate Division
- A Historical Review of Workers’ Compensation, Temple University.
- The Care and Rights of the Mentally Retarded in the Pennhurst Case, Temple University
- Surviving the flesh-eating bacteria 2015 mistrial was cited as an authority for Necrotizing Fasciitis litigation Page 126. Second edition, surviving the flesh-eating bacteria 2015
- Admission to the New Jersey bar, 1984
- Member of the New Jersey Bar Association
- Admission to the Pennsylvania bar, 1983
- Admission to the Connecticut bar, 1985
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Admission to the United States District Court of New Jersey, 1984
- Member of the Association of justice
- Client Distinction Award, Martindale Hubbell, 2015
- Top 10 Personal Injury Attorney, NAOPIA, 2015
- 5.0 Client Rating In Criminal Law, Martindale Hubbell, 2015
- 30 Year Practice Award, Martindale Hubbell, 2013
- Ten Best - Client Satisfaction Awards, American Institute of DUI/DWI Attorneys, 2014
- 10.0 superb, Avvo, 2015
- Top 100 Trial Attorneys, National Trial Lawyers, 2014
- Aiello Harris Law Firm - NJ Lawyers - Call For Free Consultation https://t.co/Cy0NDvUu9h #njlawyer #aielloharris
- Holiday “Cheers!” NJ DUI Laws That Could Ruin Your Season of Celebration https://t.co/X0LY5RiG1Z
- Sexual Assault Charges Dismissed in Somerville New Jersey October 2018 https://t.co/EDBfTrKgQ2
- Drug and Firearm Bust in Middlesex County — Drugs and Firearms Found in a House in Metuchen https://t.co/2KVcrLTh03
- What Should I Tell My Woodbridge Personal Injury Attorney? https://t.co/TZQhXpwj3Z
Last Updated: 5/15/2022