Allison E. Holzman
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in West Caldwell, NJ
Selected to Rising Stars: 2011, 2013 - 2015
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Please visit the Super Lawyers Selection Process for a detailed description of the Super Lawyers selection methodology.
- Free Consultation
Of counsel at Cipriano Law Offices, P.C., Allison Holzman represents clients in northern New Jersey, including the following counties: Passaic, Bergen, Morris, Union and Essex. Her practice is focused on family law and her experience extends to same-sex divorce, alimony, visitation, custody, divorce, mediation, collaborative law and mediation. The American Institute of Family Law Attorneys named her one of the 10 Best Under 40 in 2014 and one of the Top 10 Under 40 in northern New Jersey the same year.
Ms. Holzman is admitted to practice in New York and New Jersey and before the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey. Co-chair of the Union County Bar Association Family Law Committee, she is also a member of the New York State Bar Association, the New Jersey State Bar Association and the American Bar Association. With almost two decades of experience helping clients through some of the hardest times in their lives, she confidently handles both complex and simple family law matters.
At the University of Michigan, Ms. Holzman earned a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology in 1998. She then attended Fordham University School of Law, where she earned a Juris Doctor in 2001. While in law school, she was a member of the International Law Journal.
An active member of the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals, Ms. Holzman understands how valuable negotiation can be when it comes to family law matters. For her hard work for her clients, she won an Avvo Clients’ Choice Award for two consecutive years and a Client Champion Award from Martindale-Hubbell.
About Allison E. Holzman
First Admitted: 2001, New Jersey
Professional Webpage: https://www.ciprianolaw.com/attorney/allison-e-holzman-esq/
- Contributing Author, ICLE publication, the Yudes Family Law Citator, 2002 - 2010
- , Super Lawyer, 2021
- , Martindale-Hubbell Client Champion Award, 2020
- , Avvo Clients’ Choice Award, 2019 & 2021
- New Jersey Monthly Magazine, 2013 - 2015, "New Jersey Super Lawyers, Rising Stars"
- "New Jersey Super Lawyers, Rising Stars", 2011, New Jersey Monthly Magazine
- "10 Best Under 40", 2014, American Institute of Family Law Attorneys
- "Top 10 Attorney Under 40" in Northern New Jersey, 2014, National Academy of Family Law Attorneys
Pro bono/Community Service
- The Rachel Coalition, 2002
- County College of Morris Women’s Clinic
- ABA, Member
- United States District Court for the State of New Jersey
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals, Member
- New Jersey Collaborative Law Group, Member
- Union County Bar Association, Member
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 2001
- New York, 2003
- New Jersey, 2001
- Union County Family Law Committee, Co-Chair
- New York State Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- NJ Bar Association, Member
Last Updated: 5/15/2022