Jeffrey E. Strauss
Top rated Medical Malpractice attorney in Westfield, New JerseyStrauss Law Offices, LLC
Practice Areas: Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury
Licensed in New Jersey since: 1986
Education: The Thomas M. Cooley Law School
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Please visit the Super Lawyers Selection Process for a detailed description of the Super Lawyers selection methodology.
With our firm you will have the personal service and attention to pursue a case in which another's wrongdoing caused you damage, injury and altered your life and the lives of those who are affected by your losses. We work closely to know the case, know the law, and to be successful. We are aggressive and seek the best results whether by settlement or by trial from those who were negligent and were wrongdoers. We focus on clients with serious injuries;we are not general practitioners in many areas of law; we are specialists. We specialize in medical malpractice cases, automobile crashes, truck crashes, burn cases, dangerous product and machine cases and legal malpractice. We also handle litigation and malpractice matters in the New Jersey Superior Court, New York Supreme Court and Federal Court. We seek substantial financial recoveries for those who were victims of wrongdoing. Our track record is our proof. We are devoted to your needs when much has been wrongfully taken from you. We are seeking to do justice and to change your life for the better. This gives the meaning to what we do.
First Admitted: 1986, New Jersey
Professional Webpage: https://www.strausslawoffices.com/attorney/jeffrey-e-strauss...
- 2009-2014, 2017 Scotch Plains Planning Board
- Elected to 4 year term to Scotch Plains Township CouncilRecreation Commission LiasonPlanning BoardShared Services CommitteeHistorical Commission, 2006
- New Jersey and American Associations for Justice; Union County Bar Association; Master of the Richard J. Hughes-Union County, N.J. Inns of Court;
- see website http://www.strausslawoffices.com
- Certified by the New Jersey Supreme Court as a Civil Trial Attorney
- B.A. Zoology & Physiology, 1979
- M.S. Applied Physiology & Anatomy, 1982
- author, Selection of Medical Malpractice Cases, New Jersey Law Journal, 2005
- Application of Rules of Evidence to pre trial and at trial events, Presentation for National Business Institute, Attorney, "The Rules of Evidence: A Practical Toolkit", Lawyers, 2019
- Interactive presentation regarding the Lawyer's role in procuring and guiding Expert Testimony, Presentation to Richard J. Hughes Inns of Court, Attorney, Expert Testimony, reports through trial, Lawyers & Judges, 2018
- May 2016-Protecting You and Your Family, Top 10 Ways., Public Presentation, Attorney, 2016
- Largest Medical Malpractice settlement in New Jersey in calendar year 2015; second largest from 2015-2016 One of the Top Fall Down/Premises Liability settlements in New Jersey in 2015. , 2015
- Super Lawyers: 2010 - 2024
Certificates and credentials
Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Civil Trial Attorney