Robert G. Goodman
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Woodbridge, New JerseyPalmisano & Goodman, P.A.
Practice Areas: Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Products Liability; view more
Licensed in New Jersey since: 1972
Education: St. John's University School of Law
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Please visit the Super Lawyers Selection Process for a detailed description of the Super Lawyers selection methodology.
Palmisano & Goodman, P.A.171 Main Street
Woodbridge, NJ 07095 Visit website
Serving clients in the New Jersey area, Robert Goodman focuses his law practice on the areas of medical malpractice, personal injury, automobile accidents and wrongful death. He is intent on offering quality representation to his clients and ensuring that their rights are protected during the entire legal process. He is a graduate of St. John’s University School of Law and has been representing personal injury clients since 1972. His years of experience are an advantage to his clients in New Jersey.
Mr. Goodman is certified as a civil trial attorney. Because of his excellence in the courtroom and his success on behalf of his clients, Robert Goodman is known as one of the most prominent personal injury attorneys in his geographic region. This has been formally recognized when he was named by The American Trial Lawyers Association, now known as The American Association for Justice, to be one of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in New Jersey. He is also the recipient of the Honorable Herman L. Breitkopf Award for 2010 from the Middlesex County Trial Lawyers Association. This award is only given to the top attorneys that exhibit high ethical standards and concern for the welfare of their clients. Additionally, he has received a rating of AV Preeminent from Martindale-Hubbell* for his excellence in his law practice, as recognized by his peers.
With his high level of skill, Mr. Goodman can navigate complicated lawsuits, and he has been successful in winning large settlements on behalf of his clients.
*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Assault, Birth Injury, Brain Injury, Construction Accident, Delayed or Incorrect Diagnosis, Dram Shop Laws, Informed Consent, Medical Devices, Medical Malpractice, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Motor Vehicle Defects, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Pharmaceutical, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 80% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10% Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 10% Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 1972, New Jersey
Professional Webpage: http://www.palmisanoandgoodman.com/our-attorneys/robert-g-go...
- Motions in limine, N.J.Trial Magazine, 1986
- Civil Arbitration, Middlesex County Bar Association, Government Attorneys Committee, 2005
- Trial Practice, Monthly Meeting, 1993
- Fairfield University
- New Jersey, 1972
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Member, New Jersey Association for Justice
- Attorney Member, American Association for Justice chapter 1986 - Present
- Attorney Member, Civil Trial Practice Committee, Middlesex County Bar Association, 1985 - Present
- Attorney Member, New Jersey State Bar Association 1972 - Present
- Member, American Board of Trial Advocates N.J. Chapter, 1985 - 2012
- Certified Civil Trial Attorney
- One of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in New Jersey, American Association for Justice
- Honorable Herman L. Breitkopf Award, Trial Lawyers Association of Middlesex County, 2010
- Martindale Hubbell rating of AV
- Top 100 trial attorneys in N.J, National Trial Lawyers Association, 2012
- Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney, Star ledger Inside New Jersey(lexus nexus), 2012
- Breitkopf Award Exemplifying Honesty, Integrity and Intelligence, Middlesex County Trial Lawyers Association, 2010
Office location for Robert G. Goodman
171 Main Street
Woodbridge, NJ 07095
- Super Lawyers: 2006 - 2023
Certificates and credentials
Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Civil Trial Attorney