Bryan C. Garcia
Top rated medical malpractice attorney in Albuquerque, New MexicoGarcia Law Group, LLC
Bryan C. Garcia is a top-rated attorney practicing in the Albuquerque, New Mexico area. Providing legal representation in New Mexico for a variety of different issues, Bryan Garcia was selected to Super Lawyers for 2021 - 2023. He is admitted to practice before the courts in New Mexico.
After completing undergraduate studies, Bryan C. Garcia attended law school. Bryan Garcia was enrolled at The University of New Mexico School of Law. He earned a juris doctor degree in 2001. Bryan Garcia was admitted to the practice of law in 2001.
Attorneys like Bryan C. Garcia are recognized by their peers for their outstanding work and commitment to the spirit of the legal profession. Their knowledge of the law, professional work ethic, and advocacy on behalf of their clients allow them to stand out among other attorneys in the field.
Bryan Garcia represents clients with Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Defense issues. Additional legal issues represented include Civil Litigation: Defense, Business Litigation, Civil Rights, Employment Litigation: Defense and Insurance Coverage.
Practice areasPersonal injury - medical malpractice: defense, Civil litigation: defense, Business litigation, Civil rights, Employment litigation: defense, Insurance coverage
First Admitted: 2001, New Mexico
Professional Webpage: https://www.garcialawgroupllc.com/bryan
- Juris Doctor - University of New Mexico School of Law. , 2001
- BA. Economics and Political Science. University of New Mexico. , 1998
- Discussion of work-life balance in a nationwide publication. , Author , DRI for Life: Life at the Intersection of Scary and Good: Smartphone Healthy Habits, Defense Research Institute, Defense Bar, 2018
- Note: Materials and presentations were prepared but not presented due to April 2020 being rescheduled due to pandemic. , co-author and co-presenter., Weathering the Storm: Navigating Your Case When a Real Punitive Damages Claim is Made, Defense Research Institute, Defense Bar, Transportation, 2020
- Member of 3 personal panel discussion finance and diversity issues. , Panel Presenter, Law Practice Mangement, Defense Research Institute, Defense Bar, Managing Partners, 2019
- National stage solo presentation teaching transportation industry attorneys how to navigate and use medical records. , Solo Presenter, Turning the Tables on Plaintiffs in Trucking Litigation: Turning the Tables on Plaintiffs in Trucking Litigation, Defense Research Institute, Defense Bar, Trucking, Transportation, 2017
- A scholarly article on Rule 26 ESI discovery implications., Author, Big Data on the Open Road: How the Amended Rules of Civil Procedure Will Affect Transportation Industry ESI Discovery in Federal Courts, Defense Research Institute, Defense Bar, Trucking, Transportation, 2016
- Discussion of healthy nutrition habits for the defense bar. , Author, DRI for Life: Nutrition—Treat It Like a Case, Defense Research Institute, Defense Bar, 2018
- Defense Research Institution - Board Member - Regional Director, Chair - DRI for Life (work-life balance), Finance Committee, Online programming committee. , 2018
- New Mexico Defense Lawyers Association. Board Member, Past President. , 2020
- Association of Defense Trial Attorneys - Member/ Membership Committee, 2020
- National Foundation of Judication Excellent (NFJE) - Board Member 2019 to current, 2020
- In recognition of board service. , Service Award, Defense Research Institute, 2018
- A program designed to provide guidance to remote working. I was part of a 3 person webinar. , DRI Webinar- Business as Unusual: Keeping the Doors Open During a Pandemic, Defense Bar, 2020
- National Foundation for Judicial Excellence - Board Member. NFJE is dedicated to training State level appellate judges across the country. , 2020
- Super Lawyers: 2021 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2012 - 2016