Top rated personal injury attorney in Albuquerque, New MexicoLaw Offices of Erika E. Anderson
Attorney Erika Anderson is the founder and owner of the Law Offices of Erika E Anderson in Albuquerque, New Mexico. A highly versatile and top-rated attorney with more than 20 years of legal experience, Ms. Anderson provides exceptional representation and support to a diverse range of clients throughout the greater Albuquerque metro and all across the state who have legal needs involving any of the following:
· Personal Injury and Medical Malpractice
· Employment Law
· Civil Rights
· Estate Planning and Probate
Along with maintaining a successful trial practice, Ms. Anderson has also successfully handled numerous appeals, and she has assisted many clients with establishing and enforcing their final wishes for the future while helping them protect themselves and their loved ones against any potential eventualities. Drawing upon her extensive legal knowledge, she has also served as a member of the adjunct legal faculty at The University of New Mexico School of Law, and she has conducted lectures and seminars across her region on a variety of legal topics.
Before entering the legal profession, Ms. Anderson worked as a licensed clinical mental health counselor, and this experience serves her well as she works to address the mental and emotional aspects of her clients' situations. At all turns, she delivers the personalized attention her clients deserve as she fights hard to help them achieve the positive results they seek as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible.
A 1992 graduate of the University of Colorado, Ms. Anderson earned her master's degree in Counseling in 1995, and she obtained her Juris Doctor from the University of New Mexico School of Law in 2001. She has also completed a summer program at the Universidad de Guanajuato as well as the Semester at Sea program at the University of Pittsburgh.
She holds her admission to practice before all New Mexico state court as well as before the U.S. District Court for the District of New Mexico and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 10th Circuit.
A leader in her legal community, Ms. Anderson has served as president of the State Bar of New Mexico and its Young Lawyers Division, as well as the New Mexico Women’s Bar Association and the 1st Judicial District Bar Association. She has also served as chair of the American Bar Association's Trial Techniques Committee and its Membership Committee. She is a board member of the New Mexico Trial Lawyers and is a member of the Albuquerque Bar Association and the American Bar Association's Tort, Insurance Trial and Practice Section, among her other professional affiliations. She has also recently been selected and has joined the New Mexico ABOTA chapter.
Honored for her professionalism and service, Ms. Anderson holds an AV Preeminent peer review rating* from Martindale-Hubbell, and she has received the Elite Lawyer Award along with top attorney designations from The American Lawyer, the National Law Journal and other peer review sources.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff, Estate planning & probate, Personal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff, Civil rights, Employment litigation: plaintiff
Estate planning, Power of attorney, Probate & estate administration
- 30% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 30% Estate planning & probate
- 20% Personal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff
- 10% Civil rights
- 10% Employment litigation: plaintiff
First Admitted: 2001, New Mexico
Professional Webpage: https://eandersonlaw.com/about/
- Licensed Professional Clinical Mental Health Counselor (LPCC)
- AV Martindale-Hubbell rating
- Recognized for extraordinary leadership in the profession
- Recognized for leadership skills in the legal profession and community
- Recognized as a Top Litigator
- American Bar Foundation, Fellow
- The University of New Mexico Law School A.H. McLeod Award for Skill in Advocacy, 2001
- New Mexico Business Weekly Forty Under Forty, 2007
- The American Lawyer, 2016
- Hautepreneurs, 2014
- Elite Lawyer Award, 2018
- Member of the Albuquerque Bar Association
- Selected and joined the New Mexico ABOTA chapter., 2021
- First Judicial District Bar Association, President 2008
- Elected to the Board of Directors of the New Mexico Trial Lawyers Association, 2020
- American Bar Association Young Lawyers Division, 2005 – 2007
- State Bar of New Mexico Young Lawyers Division (YLD), President 2007
- New Mexico Chair for the American Bar Association Membership – 2009 – present
- American Bar Association Tort, Insurance Trial and Practice Section (TIPS)
- New Mexico Women’s Bar Association, President 2010
- State Bar of New Mexico Board of Bar Commissioner, 2007 – 2016
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Mexico
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- New Mexico State
- New Mexico State Bar President, 2014 Chair of the American Bar Association Tort Trial and Insurance Practice Section Trial Techniques Committee, 2013-2014
- New Mexico State Bar President, 2014
- Universidad de Guanajuato, summer program, 1999
- University of Pittsburgh, Semester at Sea program
- University of Colorado, Bachelor of Arts (BA), Psychology 1992
- I represent numerous diverse clients in civil litigation gases., 2020
Office location for Erika Anderson
105 Bryn Mawr Dr SE
Albuquerque, NM 87106
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2023