Top Rated Criminal Defense Attorney in Albuquerque, NM
- Free Consultation
Jason Bowles is an attorney at and the founder of Bowles Law Firm in Albuquerque, New Mexico. He is a criminal law and personal injury attorney with over 24 years of experience practicing law. He has handled cases involving criminal defense matters such as wrongful death, medical malpractice, auto accident, white collar crimes and so on.
With a genuine concern for his clients, Mr. Bowles provides sound and knowledgeable counsel for his clients. He offers dedicated and aggressive legal services to his clients, firmly committed to their needs. He helps his clients navigate through this difficult time in their life and communicates regularly with them and keeps them informed throughout the process.
Graduating high school from Goddard High School, Mr. Bowles has a bachelor’s degree in finance from the Lubbock Christian University. He has a Juris Doctor degree from the Texas Tech University School of Law. He is licensed to practice in the states of Texas and New Mexico.
Mr. Bowles served part time in the U.S. Army New Mexico National Guard. He is a partner at Purlife Medical Cannabis Company, an organization that is devoted to highlighting the benefits of medical marijuana and making it readily available to those in need of it.
Mr. Bowles served as a clerk for a prominent judge in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 10th Circuit, focusing on drug crimes and immigration. He was also assistant attorney at the United States Attorneys’ Office, where he was a trial attorney in drugs, guns, white collar and violent crimes prosecution. Honored for his exceptional work in the legal field, Mr. Bowles has a “Very Good” rating on Avvo.
- 40%Criminal Defense
- 30%Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 10%Criminal Defense: White Collar
- 10%General Litigation
- 10%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Medical Malpractice, White Collar Crime, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Super Lawyers: 2021 - 2022
About Jason Bowles
First Admitted: 1994, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.bowleslawfirm.com/team/attorney-and-founder/
- Lubbock Christian University, Bachelor of Finance
- Goddard High School
- Texas, 1994
- New Mexico, 1996
- In layman's terms, there are two types of attorneys: fighters and builders. Find out how a Small Business Lawyer ca… https://t.co/XpMHwPPcNm
- So you have finally started your own business! Congratulations! Did you know that having a good attorney can provid… https://t.co/Munr0Jyi0L
- LOL We thought this one was cute -- What do you call a priest that becomes a lawyer? - A father in law. https://t.co/Dwn48IHZHP
- Time to fill in the blanks! According to the A_e_ic_n B_r A_so_ia_ion there are 1,143,358 active and inactive lawye… https://t.co/KbYzHA7flk
- New product and process designs are great assets to your company that will make your market share grow! Find out wh… https://t.co/7rHnQ48N4f
Last Updated: 5/15/2022