Patrick J. Griebel
Top Rated Business Litigation Attorney in Albuquerque, NM
Having more than 10 years of legal experience, Patrick J. Griebel is a partner at Marrs Griebel Law, Ltd. Focusing his practice on business, real estate and construction law, Mr. Griebel provides representation in matters such as business disputes, closely held company litigation, securities litigation, construction disputes, insurance disputes and bad faith insurance claims, real estate litigation, federal and state tax litigation, renewable energy and regulatory law, and open government and public records. He proudly serves clients in the Albuquerque area of New Mexico, as well as throughout the state.
In 1993, Mr. Griebel graduated from Texas Christian University, earning a Bachelor of Science in economics, Spanish and business. While completing his undergraduate education, Mr. Griebel participated in the Army ROTC program. He went on to receive a Juris Doctor from The University of New Mexico School of Law. Mr. Griebel also served in the U.S. Army.
Having founded and managed several clean energy sector companies himself, Mr. Griebel has unique insight into the concerns and challenges facing today’s business founders and operators. He works closely with his clients throughout the legal process, aggressively crafting strategies aimed at helping them achieve efficient and effective solutions to their legal issues. Mr. Griebel understands the effects that disputes can have on his clients’ business operations and success. He strives to help his clients address disputes before they require litigation or to avoid them altogether. Mr. Griebel has received a Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished* rating.
Beyond his work in the courtroom, Mr. Griebel is a passionate outdoorsman. He enjoys hiking, skiing and biking through the state’s beautiful mountain ranges.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
About Patrick J. Griebel
First Admitted: 2002, New Mexico
Professional Webpage: https://marrslegal.com/attorneys/patrick-griebel/
- University of New Mexico School of Law, Albuquerque, New Mexico, Evidence and Trial Practice; 2002 Mock Trial Team
- University of New Mexico School of Law, Albuquerque, New Mexico, Guanajuato Summer Program, Universidad de Guanajuato, Mexico, 2000
- University of New Mexico School of Law, Albuquerque, New Mexico, Student Bar Association President, 2001-2002
- University of New Mexico School of Law, Albuquerque, New Mexico, Julia Raymond McCulloch Award for excellence in the study of Constitutional Law, Dean’s Award for leadership
- Texas Christian University, Fort Worth, TX, Bachelor of Science, Economics, 1993; 3.3 GPA
Last Updated: 5/15/2022