Samantha M. Adams
Top rated business litigation attorney in Albuquerque, New MexicoAdams+Crow Law Firm
Practice Areas: Business litigation, Business & corporate
Licensed in New Mexico since: 2003
Education: The University of New Mexico School of Law
Adams+Crow Law Firm5051 Journal Center Blvd. NE
Albuquerque, NM 87109-5907 Phone: 505-582-2819 Email: Samantha M. Adams Visit website
Sam Adams' practice is focused on litigation for business, government and non-profit organizations. As a trial lawyer, her experience spans the insurance, employment, education, health care and among others, trucking industry. But, also as a trial lawyer, Sam understands the value of good legal advice in advance of a trip to the courtroom. She regularly advises members of management and boards of directors on issues related to insurance coverage, employer/employee disputes, contract relations and negotiations, covenants not to compete, trade practices and, among other things, how to avoid litigation.
Sam has advised clients including Turner Enterprises Inc., Mountain States Insurance Group, the Board of Education of Albuquerque Public Schools, New Mexico Cancer Center, San Juan Coal Company, Resources, Inc., New Mexico Community Capital, WESST Development, Century Administration, Remax Classic Realty and EMCORE Corporation. In addition, she has been an instructor for numerous educational services, providing core legal education and updates in the areas of human resources/employment and education.
Prior to attending law school, Sam was a senior claims representative for Farmers Insurance Company of Arizona, where she was responsible for litigated files and for arbitration of insurance disputes. Today, in addition to her law practice, she intermittently serves as an adjunct faculty member with the University of New Mexico School of Law.
First Admitted: 2003, New Mexico
Professional Webpage: https://adamscrowlaw.com/samantha-adams/
- Sam serves as pro bono General Counsel for New Mexico Legal Aid and Domestic Violence Resource Center
- Benchmark Litigation, selected as one of the Top 250 Women in Litigation in United States, 2012 - 2016 Benchmark Litigation, The Definitive Guide to America's Leading Litigation Firms and Attorneys, recognized as Future Litigation Star, 2012, 2013 Martindale-Hubbell AV® Preeminent Peer Review Rated New Mexico Business Weekly, Woman of Influence, Winner for Medium Sized Companies, 2012 Southwest Super Lawyers®, selected as Southwest Rising Star, 2016 Southwest Super Lawyers® Top 25
- Mountain States Insurance Group, New Mexico Oncology Hematology Consultants, Ltd., Albuquerque Public Schools, 2016
- Super Lawyers: 2014 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2012 - 2013