Top rated personal injury attorney in Santa Fe, New MexicoEgolf + Ferlic + Martinez + Harwood, LLC
Mr. Cox focuses his law practice on complex civil litigation and represents clients in the state of New Mexico. As an attorney with Egolf + Ferlic + Martinez + Harwood, he has experience in civil rights, medical malpractice, toxic torts, multidistrict litigation and wrongful death cases. Before joining the firm, he spent several years defending insurance companies in personal injury cases, which gives him unique insight and experience into how corporations defend against these claims that he uses to help his clients obtain the maximum compensation for what they have suffered.
A former member of the Defense Research Institute and the New Mexico Defense Lawyers Association, Mr. Cox is the current president of the First Judicial District Bar Association. He is admitted to practice in the state of New Mexico and before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 10th Circuit and the U.S. District Court for the District of New Mexico.
In 2010, Mr. Cox graduated with honors from New Mexico State University with a Bachelor of Arts in English and Literature. He then graduated cum laude from the University of New Mexico School of Law with his Juris Doctor in 2013. While in law school, he worked as an articles editor for the New Mexico Law Review, and immediately after graduation, he served as a clerk for the New Mexico Supreme Court.
Serving those in Espanola, Los Alamos, Farmington, Albuquerque, Taos, Santa Fe, Raton and the surrounding areas in New Mexico, Mr. Cox is a passionate advocate for anyone who has been injured at the hands of another. With cost-effective methods, he is a tireless advocate for those who have been victims through no fault of their own.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff, Appellate, Construction litigation: consumer, Employment & labor: employee, Environmental litigation, Personal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff
- 50% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 10% Appellate
- 10% Construction litigation: consumer
- 10% Employment & labor: employee
- 10% Environmental litigation
- 10% Personal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff
First Admitted: 2013, New Mexico
Professional Webpage: https://egolflaw.com/lawyers/mark-cox/
- New Mexico, United States District Court for the District of New Mexico, United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- President of First Judicial District Bar Association , 2019
- New Mexico State University (B.A. in English/Literature with honors 2010)
- A review and analysis of a New Mexico Supreme Court opinion involving the Uniform Trust Code and the Uniform Probate Code. , What's Right is Wrong and What to do About it After Oldham v. Oldham, New Mexico Law Review , 2012
Office location for Mark Cox
123 W. San Francisco
Santa Fe, NM 87501-2031
- Rising Stars: 2021 - 2023