Carol E. Crummey
Top Rated Civil Litigation Attorney in Albany, NY
Carol E. Crummey is a 2013 graduate of Albany Law School and a 2008 graduate of Boston College, where she received a Bachelor of Arts with a double major in English and Communications. Carol joined our firm upon graduation from Albany Law School, and has continued to work as a courtroom advocate working on cases from inception to trial. Carol is admitted to practice in the State of New York and in the United States District Court for the Northern District of New York.
Carol concentrates in the area of civil litigation including premises liability, construction accidents, products liability, motor vehicle negligence and medical malpractice. Throughout law school she was employed at a civil litigation firm and simultaneously by the Albany County District Attorney, gaining experience in both civil and criminal matters.
Carol is a member of the New York State and Albany County Bar Associations. While at Albany Law, Carol participated in multiple Moot Court Competitions, and she was the winner of Albany Law School Donna Jo Morse Client Counseling Competition.
Carol currently serves as the Mock Trial Attorney Coach for The Albany Academies. She is also a Past President of the Junior League of Albany and is the Past President of the Albany Academy for Girls Alumnae Council. Carol's interests include reading, cooking, volunteering and downhill skiing.
About Carol E. Crummey
First Admitted: 2014, New York
Professional Webpage: http://www.1stlaw.com/Attorneys/Carol-E-Crummey.shtml
- New York, 2014 U.S. District Court Northern District of New York, 2014 Albany County Bar Association, Member New York State Bar Association, Member
- Albany Law School , 2013
- Boston College, 2008
- The OUTSTANDING YOUNG ALUMNAE AWARD, established in 2011, will be presented duringReunion Weekend to an alumna who graduated from AAG within the past twenty years and who hasdistinguished herself in her career and/or community.• The nominee must have graduated from AAG within the past twenty years (1999– 2020).• Outstanding distinction in one’s career and/or community will characterize the recipient.• The recipient shall have made contributions to the general welfare of her community and represent AAG.• Service contributions to AAG will be considered. These contributions may include involvement in the Alumnae Council, participation in alumnae events and volunteer service., Outstanding Young Alumnae Award, Albany Academy for Girls, 2020
Pro bono/Community Service
- Junior League of Albany; Albany Academy for Girls Alumnae Board; Albany Academy Mock Trial Coach , 2020
- Junior League of Albany; Albany Academy for Girls Alumnae Board; Albany Academy Mock Trial Coach , 2022
- Junior League of Albany; Albany Academy for Girls Alumnae Board; Albany Academy Mock Trial Coach , 2021
Last Updated: 5/25/2022