Daniel S. L. Rubin works for the law firm of Girvin & Ferlazzo, PC, in Albany, New York. He helps clients throughout the state of New York with personal injury matters. The cases he handles include the following:
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents
- Trucking Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
After graduating from Humboldt State University with a bachelor’s degree in psychology, Mr. Rubin went on to earn his law degree magna cum laude from Albany Law School in 2012. Following his graduation he clerked in the Federal District Court for the Northern District of New York for the Honorable Randolph F. Treece. Mr. Rubin is admitted to practice in the State of New York, the U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Southern and Eastern Districts of New York and the United States Court of Appeals for the 2nd Circuit.
He believes in giving back to the community and volunteers his time as a Trustee and co-chair of the CLE Committee for the Northern District of New York Federal Court Bar Association and is a former Board member and trustee council member of the Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Capital Region, a nonprofit youth mentoring organization.
Mr. Rubin is the recipient of the Pro Bono Service Award by the Northern District of New York’s Federal Court Bar Association in 2015 and 2017. His legal skills and thoroughness in investigating a case are greatly appreciated by his fellow lawyers, and his clients know him as a compassionate and dedicated attorney. He has a “Very Good” rating on Avvo and many five-star reviews from his satisfied clients.
A licensed practitioner in New York for almost a decade now, Mr. Rubin is a member of many legal organizations such as the New York State Bar Association, the Albany County Bar Association, the Federal Bar Council and the Northern District of New York Federal Court Bar Association.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Brain Injury, Construction Accident, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall
- 100% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 2013, New York
Professional Webpage: https://www.albanyinjuryattorney.com/attorney/rubin-daniel-s...
- Big Brothers Big Sisters, Trustee Council
- Board of Directors for Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Capital Region, Member
- Recognized by the Northern District of New York for commitment to providing Pro Bono Services, 2014 and 2016
- Pro Bono Service Award, Albany Law School 2011 & 2012
- Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney, Rising Star, Super Lawyers
- Pro Bono Service Award, NDNY FCBA 2015 & 2017
- Eastern District of New York
- Northern District of New York Federal Court Bar Association, Membership and CLE Committees, Member
- Federal Bar Council
- Albany County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- New York State, 2013
- Northern District of New York, 2014
- Southern District of New York, 2016
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, 2018
Office location for Daniel S. L. Rubin
20 Corporate Woods Boulevard
Albany, NY 12211-2396
- Rising Stars: 2016 - 2023